Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
EasyAcc Sony Xperia Z2 Wallet Flip Case Phone Leather Case Cover Bumper Mobile Black Case with Stand for Sony Xperia Z2 (PU Leather, Black)
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, 21 Feb. 2015
Extremely happy with this product. I always prefer keeping my mobile phone on my belt. This product is attractive and strong. Fast delivery too! The perfect choice for my Sony xperia.

Ethichem Witch Doctor Skin Treatment Gel 35g Pack of 2
Ethichem Witch Doctor Skin Treatment Gel 35g Pack of 2
Offered by New Health Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 9 Feb. 2015
Lovely product and fast delivery - I am very happy and would use this seller again.

RAVPower® Element Portable External Battery Charger / Power Bank (10400mAh, iSmart, Dual USB) - White
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 11 Oct. 2014
I love it.

Person of Interest - Season 2 [DVD]
Person of Interest - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jim Caviezel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 11 Oct. 2014
One of the best shows I've ever watched.

Pastor Jones: Complete First Season [DVD] [US Import]
Pastor Jones: Complete First Season [DVD] [US Import]
Dvd ~ Clifton Powell
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 11 Oct. 2014
It is good but would be better as a drama like the films.

For Love Of Ivy [DVD]
For Love Of Ivy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sidney Poitier
Offered by BLT-Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Good film, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: For Love Of Ivy [DVD] (DVD)
I choose the high rating because of the speedy delivery and quality of the product and the film was pretty good too!. I will not hesitate to use this film supplier again.

Be Exalted
Be Exalted

5.0 out of 5 stars This is how Gospel music should be, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Be Exalted (MP3 Download)
This is an old track but its music and most importantly the message in the lyrics cannot be faulted. This is what a gospel track should be.

While Your Lips Are Still Red (Theme From The Movie "Lieksa!")
While Your Lips Are Still Red (Theme From The Movie "Lieksa!")

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely song, 5 Oct. 2013
I came across this track by accident but I am so glad I did. It's music is haunting and the lyrics are beautiful

Listening With A Million Ears
Listening With A Million Ears

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Score, 5 Oct. 2013
I am new to Ramin Djawadi however before long his soundtracks will be up there with the greats like Zimmer, Jackman and Elfman.

Man Of Steel (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Man Of Steel (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW He did it!!, 17 Jun. 2013
When I went to see Man of Steel one of the things I wondered was how on earth would the soundtrack stack up against the superb John Williams soundtrack?
Well as I began to watch the film I realised it had been done. The soundtrack is excellent, it captures every mood and all the action and there is a fitting theme for the Man Of Steel.
So I as sat in my chair memorised by the music as the credits rolled I saw the name Hans Zimmer and I thought, but of course.
Well done Mr Zimmer!! You took on something a lot of composers would have run away from and you nailed it.
The sound track is excellent, this first thing I did when I got home is to log onto Amazon and buy it. Excellent!

Page: 1 | 2