Profile for Grandmum > Reviews

1 Set Knitting Tools Crochet Hook Stitch Accessories Supplies with Case
1 Set Knitting Tools Crochet Hook Stitch Accessories Supplies with Case
Offered by YOKEYS

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the tape measure, 30 Mar. 2015
This is a really good set with lots of different size stitch holders, snips, bodkin, etc. EXCEPT the tape measure is correct on the cm side but the inches are way out, I now have a 30 inch bust instead of a 40 inch, quite good if you want to slim quickly!
Surely the Chinese can do better than this, it's appalling really. The mind boggles at what else they get wrong.

The Mermaid's Sister
The Mermaid's Sister

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for young people, 18 Feb. 2015
This story has the makings of a classic like Heidi, Tom's Midnight Garden etc. It's meant to be for young people probably 12 upwards but 70 year old me really enjoyed it, having just read a heavy, mind boggling war book, The Mermaids Sister made an enchanting light read. If you believe in fairies and mermaids you will love it.

Crocs Mammoth Unisex Clog Chocolate/Chocolate M5/W7
Crocs Mammoth Unisex Clog Chocolate/Chocolate M5/W7
Offered by Bells Shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok but size is small, 10 Feb. 2015
I ordered these in a 6 but take a 5 as most people thought they came up small. The 6 only just fit me but they do the job, keep my feet warm and are handy for nipping out for logs etc. The annoying thing about them is that the socks come out with your foot so have to be pushed back in and they are very hard to get out to wash, at a later date I will probably abandon the socks and just wear the crocs.

Mens Winter Fur Moon Black Wellys Wellies Wellington Waterproof Sole Ski Rain Snow Boots Size 7 8 9 10 11 12 with shoeFashionista Boutique Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cosy boots, 10 Feb. 2015
I got these for my grandson to go skiing, he is there at the moment and so I cannot review properly until he returns but the fit was good and he thought they were wonderful and cosy, my daughter is after a pair now to walk the dog. Will update from a snowy/ski point of view later.

Pod Dispenser, Capsule Stand CoffeeTower Box N80 red for Nespresso *NEW* *NEW* *NEW* *NEW* *NEW* a must-have for Nespresso lovers
Offered by Metalltech-24

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant dispenser, 20 Jan. 2015
I love this, it is not quite the same red as my Krups Pixie which is an orangey red but it is the same red as all my other kitchen things. It is easy to use and you can see which coffee you want as the boxes slot in with the flavour showing. It is 35cm high and 20cm wide.
The coffee pods don't fall out unless your "darling" grandson spins it around!

Set of 10 Red & White Ceramic Door Knobs by These Please FP14
Set of 10 Red & White Ceramic Door Knobs by These Please FP14
Offered by These Please

5.0 out of 5 stars Go on buy them, you know you want to., 17 Nov. 2014
Wow, these are gorgeous, I couldn't decide which design to choose for my new kitchen and then saw this mixed pack and I'm so glad I ordered them. They are well made and beautifully painted. I was worried that the silver bits on the top might be sharp but they fit well and are smooth, all in all excellent and my grey B & Q kitchen looks fabulous. Thank you "These Please" they really do please.

TSG Dawn Lid - White, S/M
TSG Dawn Lid - White, S/M
Offered by Leisure Lakes Bikes

5.0 out of 5 stars ... it will keep me safe for you" It is excellent quality and will, 24 Oct. 2014
This review is from: TSG Dawn BMX/Skate Helmet (Misc.)
I bought this for my scooter mad grandson age 12 because "I really need one Grandma and it will keep me safe for you"
It is excellent quality and will, hopefully, keep him safe especially as he can now do all sorts of tricks and flips.

Brabantia Ironing Board with Solid Steam Unit Holder, Size C, Wide - Pink Santini

5.0 out of 5 stars I haven't used this yet as I'm waiting to use ..., 24 Oct. 2014
I haven't used this yet as I'm waiting to use it with my new steam generator when I move but other reviews are right, it's huge!
It feels solid and the wide top will make ironing sheets etc. much easier. If it lasts as long as my old one (40 years) I'll be 110

Skechers GO Walk Autumn, Women's Trainers, Black, 5 UK
Skechers GO Walk Autumn, Women's Trainers, Black, 5 UK
Offered by BEGG SHOES & BAGS

4.0 out of 5 stars Sooo comfortable, 24 Oct. 2014
These shoes are not very elegant, I would only wear them with trousers but they are very, very comfortable, waterproof and easy to put on, they are like wearing slippers all day.

Grow Vegetables (Gardening)
Grow Vegetables (Gardening)
by Alan Buckingham

5.0 out of 5 stars it's easy to use, 24 Oct. 2014
I bought this for my daughter who has just started vegetable gardening, it's easy to use, very informative and has been a great help to a novice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3