Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Mouldmaster 1 Kg Plaster of Paris, White
Mouldmaster 1 Kg Plaster of Paris, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Quality Material, Good Value for Money., 25 Aug. 2016
Ordered yesterday, arrived today. Lovely, smooth plaster. Mixes easily. Made wet frescoes today and have some drying for dry frescoes tomorrow. Easy and exciting educational tool that my children love using.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Ses 02103 Tattoo Felt-Tip Pens
Ses 02103 Tattoo Felt-Tip Pens

5.0 out of 5 stars Encouraging my Child to Draw in Himself!, 25 Aug. 2016
My budding tattoist goes through these really fast. Gentle on his skin. Wish there were more colours. Lovely stuff.

Circuit Scribe Kits : Basic with Book
Circuit Scribe Kits : Basic with Book
Offered by getDigital

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Invention, 8 Mar. 2016
We brought this as part of ingoing electrical project for our home schooled childre. It is well presented and took minutes to get going.
The pieces are clearly labelled and well packaged. The book works step by step through terminolgy and experiments, both entertaining and educational. The potential apppears unlimited.
My children are loving working through it and already have ideas of their own.
Well worth the money.

And Tango Makes Three
And Tango Makes Three

5.0 out of 5 stars Turned out to be an adoption story!, 4 Mar. 2016
Just beautiful. We happened upon this by chance having seen a youtube video about these penguins and so the boys wanted tthe book. We thought it would be a way of talking about same sex relationships. Our childre, who have same sex couples in their lives, didn't see that. They saw a wonderful love story and a tale of adoption. They said 'this is like our family! You fell in love and we are the eggs not looked after and now we are the beautiful family.' Which we liked a lot. Highly recommend it, lovely pictures and delightful story.

Marlowe: Dr Faustus (Globe August 2011) (Charlotte Broom/ Michael Camp/ Matthew Dunster) [Globe on Screen] [DVD] [2013] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Charlotte Broom

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 10 Oct. 2015
I brought this as I was struggling with the text for my OU course. I did not like the play and then I put the DVD on. It is brilliantly staged, the actors are great, just look at the cast list! Most of all it is fun, funny and entertaining. I loved the clowns, the asides, the descent to hell. I feel that it was produced in a way that was true to the spirit of Marlow. Literally blown away by this performance. So happy.

Kano Computer Kit
Kano Computer Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Better than a tablet, Mummy.', 6 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Kano Computer Kit (Electronics)
We purchased these for our 9 and 8 yro sons. The packaging in well designed. The boys loved the instruction on the external box to 'tear it up' and did so with gusto. Our younger child struggles with reading but was able to easily follow the instructions. Both boys were delighted to build their own computers and really proud when they worked first time. They have a great understanding of computers from this and asking a gazillion follow up questions. They were coding and playing co-operatively within minutes. They have given the second instruction manual a cursory glance before deciding they could work it out for themselves. They think they got a toy, we think we gave them something educational. Win-win.

The Unexpected Vacation of George Thring
The Unexpected Vacation of George Thring

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Writing., 14 Mar. 2015
This had me hooked from the first delicious sentences to the very last page. The characters are beautifully drawn and believable. The plot is just brilliantly funny and the author is very kind to his characters. It was just delightful and so much fun to read. I think it should be made into a movie. This is one of the nicest books I have read in a very long time.

Natural Rubber Sensory Fidget Toy HEADY the Caterpillar
Natural Rubber Sensory Fidget Toy HEADY the Caterpillar
Offered by Mushroom & Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Squeaky the amazing chewable fidget toy., 20 Feb. 2015
My 7 yro son is a moderate to extreme chewer of all things and requires fidget toys. We were looking for a fidget toy that he could chew to his heart's content. A lot of the fidgest are too small or carry the risk of choking and a lot of the chew toys can't be fidgetted with . This toy is a delight, it smells nice, he hasn't even managed to chew off the spines on the back, it fiddles well and has a very annoying squeak that my son loves. He also loves the sensation of squeezing the caterpillar and feeling the air on his face. He has named him Squeaky in honour of this feature. I am happy as he has something he loves that he can chew and considers a friend and it is natural rubber so I don't need to worry to much if he ever does ingest any of the toy. We can't recommend this highly enough. Thank you so much.

The Book with No Pictures
The Book with No Pictures

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct. 2014
Awesome, my home school boys love this book so much. It is so funny!

First Book of the Keyboard (Usborne First Music)
First Book of the Keyboard (Usborne First Music)
by Anthony Marks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct. 2014
Easy to use and fun. My children love this.

Page: 1 | 2