Profile for S Michel > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
A House for Happy Mothers: A Novel
A House for Happy Mothers: A Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars A house for happy mothers, 26 May 2016
I didn't really expect much from this book as it's not what I would usually choose to read but WOW from the very first page I was hooked. I loved Asha, Preya and their families the author told their stories so well. It makes you think and question your views on surrogacy. A great book I didn't want it to end and will look for my books by Amulya malladi.

Notebooks
Notebooks

4.0 out of 5 stars Notebooks for my book reviews, 8 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Notebooks (App)
Firstly let me just say I've only given it 4* because I have only just started using it. However saying that so far I think they are fab I am using them to write my book reviews. I'm an avid reader and loose track of books I have read so from now on I am going to write my own personal reviews and these notebooks are just the thing I need to do that. So far Brilliant

Blue Fitness Wheel Roller ABS CORE ARMS BACK Body Trainer with Free Knee Mat
Blue Fitness Wheel Roller ABS CORE ARMS BACK Body Trainer with Free Knee Mat
Offered by SMARTGEAR4U

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly and easy to put together, 24 Jun. 2015
Arrived quickly and easy to put together. I would have given it 5 stars but can a piece of exercise equipment really be given 5 stars!!

NRS Healthcare M11193 Commode Potty & Lid - Spare or Replacement Potty for Dovedale Commode

5.0 out of 5 stars Commode potty and lid, 14 May 2015
Fits my mums commode perfectly and at a great price.

Replacement Remote Control For DIGITAL STREAM RC-DHR820XU
Replacement Remote Control For DIGITAL STREAM RC-DHR820XU
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Buttons in different place to original but thats not a ..., 26 Mar. 2015
Buttons in different place to original but thats not a problem. I put the batteries in and it worked first time. Speedy delivery as well

FOR APPLE IPHONE 4 4S VARIOUS PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE COVER POUCH + FREE STYLUS (Multi Birds Card Pocket)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Mar. 2015
People always commenting on my lovely phone cover. Speedy delivery.

A Beginner's Guide To Salad
A Beginner's Guide To Salad

5.0 out of 5 stars A beginner's guide to salad brill, 16 Feb. 2014
What can I say, a brilliant read. I could relate to all what ruth went through trying different ways to lose weight. A very witty read from Jennifer Joyce, I couldn't put it down.

Philips AJ3115/05 FM Clock Radio with LCD Digital Display - White
Philips AJ3115/05 FM Clock Radio with LCD Digital Display - White

2.0 out of 5 stars philips alarm clock, 4 Nov. 2013
I must agree with previous reviews this clock is so loud on the lowest setting I don't even turn it on now.

A good point is that it is easy to set the time etc.

My Sister's Keeper
My Sister's Keeper

5.0 out of 5 stars My sister's keeper, 22 Oct. 2013
A nice read felt like I really knew Richard and Martha. I don't know that l would have taken such unnecessary risks but an enjoyable read

The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars the RoomI just can't put it down, 9 Oct. 2013
I love this game it certainly gets the 'ol grey matter working! I am playing it every chance I get.

Page: 1 | 2