Profile for GB > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Stagg 13346 Pair of Short Handled Plastic Egg Maracas - Yellow
Stagg 13346 Pair of Short Handled Plastic Egg Maracas - Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars shakey shakey!, 27 April 2014
Perfect mini maracas. My baby loves them. Easy to carry around. Makes a good shake noise. This is my go to toy wheb I need a distraction!

Nogent 3 Star Super-Kim 4030 G Tin Opener
Nogent 3 Star Super-Kim 4030 G Tin Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tin opener ever, 27 Feb. 2014
Love it! So easy to use and takes up no space in the drawer. Easiest tin opener I have ever used - it takes no effort at all. Will never go back to a traditional type.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So chewy!, 27 Feb. 2014
My baby loves chewing and Sophie gets her fair share of chews! the shapes are really good- the legs, ears, mouth, next all get chewed at different times and reach different parts of her mouth. Great toy!

The Gro Company Grobag Alphapet 2.5 Tog Unisex Baby Sleeping Bag-2.5 Tog (6-18 Months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Vital for travelling., 27 Feb. 2014
Really good quality. Baby is secure and warm in the Grobag. Love the design too, very unisex so will be keeping for future children too. Washes very well. Zip opens well. We always use it if we are travelling after bed time- fits into the carseat easily and makes transferring a sleeping baby easy. Keeps our baby at a great temperature.

The Gro Company Grobag Spot 1.0 Tog and Hippo Hop 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag Twin Pack (6-18 Months)

5.0 out of 5 stars sleeping baby, 27 Feb. 2014

Bickiepegs Doidy Cup (Red)
Bickiepegs Doidy Cup (Red)
Offered by Emjays Webstore LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars intuative!, 27 Feb. 2014
My eight month old instantly grabbed the handles and pulled the cup up to her mouth. Made the mistake of putting too much water in at first though! She did turn it upside down! really good transition from drinking through a valve to drinking from a cup.

How To Crochet:  A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners
How To Crochet: A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners
by Alison McNicol

5.0 out of 5 stars clear!, 27 Feb. 2014
very clear diagrams and instructions. Have found the stitches easy to do following the step-by-step guide. Can't wait to start the projects!

Little Wigwam Numbers Placemat
Little Wigwam Numbers Placemat
Offered by Little Wigwam

5.0 out of 5 stars my child loves the colours, 27 Feb. 2014
Bright colours, lovely size and easy to wipe down! Baby keen to grab hold of! Will definitely help to entertain the baby during meal times.

Marriner Mermaid Bumper Pack | Double Knit Yarn | 100% Acrylic | 5 x 100g Balls
Marriner Mermaid Bumper Pack | Double Knit Yarn | 100% Acrylic | 5 x 100g Balls
Offered by Marriner Yarns

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely colours, 27 Feb. 2014
Great selection of colours. The band has the knitting needle size on which I had to google to find out which size crochet hook to use. Really nice to have the mix of blends- creates some great effects on my final outcomes

FUSION - Set of 12 High Quality Bamboo Carbonized Crochet Hooks Needles 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5, 5.5, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm and 10mm in a plastic partitioned wallet/case
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars First time Crocheter!, 27 Feb. 2014
Having fancied having a go at crocheting for a while I finally took the plunge and bought some hooks. I liked the price of these since if I didn't take to it I hadn't invested too much! The hooks are lovely to hold, very smooth and seem to be well balanced and lightweight. My first little test piece of crochet has gone very well and I am pleased with my attempts. Have only used the smaller hooks so far since I bought thin yarn but I am very tempted to buy some thicker wool so I can use all the hooks now! Each hook has a flattened bit for my thumb which is very useful for a beginner to get used to holding the hook correctly and the size is engraved on the hooks too. They are in a plastic case which keeps them clean and tidy and means I won't loose them. Really please with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2