Profile for P > Reviews

Content by P

P

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (PS4)
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (PS4)
Offered by Level99Games

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning. My only gripe is that the text ..., 30 Oct. 2016
Absolutely stunning. My only gripe is that the text is cut off in the corners and no matter how much I alter the tv ratio it stil does it even if I play with grey borders at each side.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2016 9:49 AM GMT

Then And Now
Then And Now

5.0 out of 5 stars Missing the now stuff, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Then And Now (MP3 Download)
Cracking songs from the past 30-40 years but according the cover there's suppoesed to be some new tracks which I didn't get in the download. Still for £3.99 I can't grumble.

G.I. Joe - The Movie [1987] [DVD]
G.I. Joe - The Movie [1987] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sgt. Slaughter
Offered by Door2DoorEnt

3.0 out of 5 stars Confused, 2 May 2013
Only paid a penny for it but did notice that the good guys change their names half way through the film. They start off being called GI Joe then they have a rebranding session and decide to call themselves Action Force for the latter half.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2013 5:06 PM BST

Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Family Pack, 5 Users (Mac)
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Family Pack, 5 Users (Mac)

4.0 out of 5 stars A worthy upgrade if using 10.5 Leopard, 9 Jan. 2013
Installed this last night on my 2.4ghz Dual Core 2 Imac on top of 10.5 leopard. Took about 1 hour & an extra 1/4 hour to update to 10.6.8. Very overpriced on here as on Apple's website you can buy 1 5 licence version for £21.00 including delivery. Ordered friday came Tuesday.