Profile for Neptune > Reviews

Content by Neptune

Neptune

BUY THIS NOW and Surrender To This Tropical Goodness! Best Selling Stainless Steel Pineapple Corer Slicer Cutter with Strong Grip Handle and Sharp Steel Blades for Effortless NO SWEAT Slicing and Coring of Fresh Pineapples to Perfect Crisp Rings!

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Plastic and Good Value, 27 April 2017
Cuts much better than the plastic model we had though plastic model lasted many years before teeth showed significant signs of wear. 4 Stars because the 'fabricated' construction of this cutter leaves small crevices that are hard to clean and which retain pieces of the cut fruit. Have put aside an old tooth brush and this seems to do the job of cleaning quite well. Other than this very small point I am glad that I chose this cutter and it seems good value for the price paid.

KITCHEN WORKTOP / PLINTH HEAT VENT GRILL ALUMINIUM 480 x 60 mm by ! ! ! High Quality From GTV ! ! !
Offered by Stolmet Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased with Purchase..., 23 Oct. 2016
Grill was exactly as described. Satin finish looks great with the finish of our kitchen appliances such as oven and hob. Great delivery and easy to fit. The supplier has stated the' clear air' exhaust area which is really helpful to ensure full compliance with oven manufacturers requirements. This is a must to ensure oven manufacturer cannot claim oven is not installed to their requirements if there is a problem under guarantee.

Curver My Style 2045064 A4 plastic basket dark brown
Curver My Style 2045064 A4 plastic basket dark brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Good A4 Paper Tray, 23 Oct. 2016
Great as a temporary office A4 paper tray. The brown at £3.50 is a good price. I purchased 3, whats not to like.

The Friendly Swede Replaceable Tip Hybrid Stylus (3 Pack), Red, Black and Silver
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased With Purchase, 6 Dec. 2014
“This is the second set of these we have purchased. Must try harder not to lose! Very pleased with product and price is very good when compared to the various phone accessory shops and stalls that are everywhere now. Colors help identify his and hers and the stylus work well even on some of my older screens. Pleased with Choice.”

FitFlop FF Supertone Leather Black Black UK6
FitFlop FF Supertone Leather Black Black UK6

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoe at a Good Price, 8 May 2012
Very happy with seller and the shoe. Great shoe at a great price with fast delivery. First time I have used FitFlop and now ordering my third pair from Shoetique. Not sure about health claims but shoes are very comfortable and if there are benefits then that is an extra.

3x 35mm Bi-Metal Blades Fein Multimaster Bosch Multi Tool
3x 35mm Bi-Metal Blades Fein Multimaster Bosch Multi Tool
Offered by saxton trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product with Great Delivery, 8 May 2012
I purchased a number of blades on this order but have not written a review of each item. This is the second multi blade order that I have placed with Saxton. Each time delivery was excellent and the product exactly as described. Have no experience of Bosch blades but unless you're a professional using the blades each day I would not expect the additional Bosch prices to be good value for money. Blades seem to last a reasonable time if not abused. These blades can be difficult to find in stores so I have no hesitation in using again or recommending.

ASUS EeePad Transformer TF101 10.1 inch Tablet PC (nVidia Tegra2 1GHz, 1Gb, 16Gb eMMC, WLAN, BT, Android 3.0) with docking station and keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars A great 'All-In-One' Andriod that's lots of fun and maybe the best out there?, 27 July 2011
Looking at the numerous reviews on this item it is hard to add anything at all technically. Many of the reviews are clearly written by people with a lot of experience and expertise. If you have a high level of expertise then their reviews will be of more value to you than mine.

I work on a computer in a design office environment all day every day. At home I have a desktop and a laptop. As a `Silver Surfer' I do not play games or use social sites but do use my home units between 8 to 12 hours a week. I regard myself as interested to the point where I like to use technology if things are made easier or more interesting and/or more fun.

Ok, so enough about me, what about the Asus EeePad transformer? I purchased the tablet and the docking station (keyboard) together for max flexibility and future proofing of my use of the unit. I am Glad that I did. There seems constant comparison between this unit and the Ipad. I accept that Apple items are very `desirable' and the excellences of apple design do scream `buy me' but for me, there are other issues. This product is very functional, usable, has a solid build quality and is great value. I am sure that there are many areas where specific `single function' hardware will outperform this unit but you have to look at the `multi functionality' of this unit.

Looking at the item from a less technical viewpoint than other reviewers I think the EeePad is great. With the docking station it does so much in such a small package. Goodbye laptop. Sure, there are the niggles that others have reported. Even I find a little `lag' with the keyboard operation sometimes but so what. I think the transformer is great fun, very functional and very flexible. If like me, you have not had a tablet or an apple product before you should not be disappointed. Rock on!

LuvTab BLACK Asus EeePad Transformer TF101 10.1 inch Multifunctional / Multi Angle Luxury Executive Wallet / Cover / Stand / Typing Case - Fits all versions / models

5.0 out of 5 stars As Advertised and Good Value, 27 July 2011
I ordered this product on a Friday morning and it arrived Monday so once again delivery was unbeatable. In terms of the case itself I am very pleased and entirely happy with my choice. I have no experience with similar items so can not compare. For that reason my `satisfaction' is based on value for money and on that point I agree with all other reports. The case is made to measure and not generic so fit and button access is spot on. Feel and look are good and the magnetic closure is very convenient and right for me. Some may see this as a little less secure.
The case is not advertised as leather and it is not. It is a realistic man made faux leather. That said, I do not care. The case looks and feels well made and there is no reason for it not to last. Real leather costs 3 times the price and many will not prove as functional as this case. For the money I would say the case is good value. For once, choosing to purchase a cheaper product has not proven to be a compromise.