Profile for Just me > Reviews

Only One You
by Linda Kranz
Edition: Board book

2.0 out of 5 stars My daughter never wanted to read it again, 16 Oct. 2016
This review is from: Only One You (Board book)
Really beautiful pictures. Full of inspirational quotes you'd find on Facebook for adults rather than for children. My 3 year old daughter for the first time ever questioned me on why I had bought it for her and told me she never wanted to read it again! I was disappointed after reading so many positive reviews. I agreed with my daughter. Bye bye "only one you"

We Were Liars
We Were Liars
by E. Lockhart

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 23 Jun. 2016
This review is from: We Were Liars (Paperback)
I've just finished reading this and am still reeling from the ending. It's short chapters and easy lyrical reading had me hooked from the start. I wanted to find out what happened to this girl and the story and other characters are strong. The ending is heartbreaking. I did not see it coming. I think it's an amazing book and will re-read it. Wow!

Pack of 12 - Colour Brick Party Popcorn Boxes
Pack of 12 - Colour Brick Party Popcorn Boxes
Offered by MunchieMoosKids Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked these. Easy to pop up, 12 April 2016
I liked these. Easy to pop up. They're a little small so the kids wanted them refilling. Not so sure they even noticed they were bricks, just the colour!

Disney Sofia the First Toy - Talking Sofia Deluxe Doll and Animal Friends
Disney Sofia the First Toy - Talking Sofia Deluxe Doll and Animal Friends
Offered by River Lee Trading

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 Mar. 2016
It's a nice doll and my daughter plays with it but it doesn't do what it's supposed to do. Only talks to mia. Putting the animals near it doesn't affect it at all :-(

Timmy Time Timmy Play Train
Timmy Time Timmy Play Train

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 8 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Timmy Time Timmy Play Train (Toy)
The train is constantly coming apart which is really frustrating for the children and me!

Davina rug 4'4"x6'3" (133x190 cm) Modern Carpet
Davina rug 4'4"x6'3" (133x190 cm) Modern Carpet

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Sept. 2015
Beautiful rug, does move about a lot though

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sept. 2015
Well made and popular with my boys. Had to buy a second one so they both had one!

Trefl, Angry Birds - Star Wars, Puzzle/Jigsaws - 4 in 1 - 35, 48, 54,70 elements

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and good for angry birds fans, 8 Sept. 2015
Popular jigsaws with the whole family. Well made and good for angry birds fans.

Large Lion Floor Cushion Cuddle 3D Friend / Buddy Fun Cushion Pet Pillow Soft Cushion Hug Buddy - Slightly Marked
Offered by HomeBeddingStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Much loved, 8 Sept. 2015
Very much loved by my 5 year old son who loves big cats. He plays on it and sleeps with it. Well made.

Disney Sofia The First Sea Swimming Playset
Disney Sofia The First Sea Swimming Playset
Offered by AAA Toys

2.0 out of 5 stars Just one mermaid, photos inaccurate, 8 Sept. 2015
5/7 of the above product photos contain two mermaid characters. This is not an accurate portrayal of the product. I did not read the product description and made my decision to purchase based on those photos. The product only contains ONE MERMAID, Sophia.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2016 10:10 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2