Profile for Gramps > Reviews

Ladies Womens Cartoon Cotton Socks Cute Cat Design Casual Novelty Crew Socks
Ladies Womens Cartoon Cotton Socks Cute Cat Design Casual Novelty Crew Socks
Offered by ArtFashionuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 5 Sept. 2017
Unfortunately my wife thinks they are too small. Never mind we have 11 great grand children who will make use of them.

Outline Studies in the New Testament for Bible Teachers
Outline Studies in the New Testament for Bible Teachers

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my thing!!, 5 Sept. 2017
I downloaded this for a very religious lady as a favour and loaned her one of my Kindles.

Bridgedale Everyday Outdoors Coolmax Liner Twin Pack Men's Sock - Grey, 12 Plus
Bridgedale Everyday Outdoors Coolmax Liner Twin Pack Men's Sock - Grey, 12 Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Good walking comfort., 5 Sept. 2017
Very comfortable and I assume long lasting. Expensive by quality and recommended.
Gramps

White Round Paper Bamboo Style Ribbed Lampshade 40cm / 16"
White Round Paper Bamboo Style Ribbed Lampshade 40cm / 16"
Offered by Dealsdirect247

3.0 out of 5 stars Show a light., 5 Sept. 2017
It works but is a little difficult to secure. I use a wire twist between the flex and the wire fitting - it works and is so light that the wind doesn't disturb it.

Titanium Magnetic Therapy Bracelet Adjustable By Willis Judd
Titanium Magnetic Therapy Bracelet Adjustable By Willis Judd
Offered by Willis Judd

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice one., 5 Sept. 2017
I like the security of the closing link and don't bother to take it off as it is shower proof. I hope it works for me but can only assume it does as there is no means that I can assess the benefits. And it looks good. Recommended.
Gramps

Mudder 50 Pieces 10 Colors Multi-Colored Organza Gift Bags Wedding Party Favor Bags Jewelry Pouches Wrap, 4.7 x 3.6 Inch
Offered by PANGDA UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful and attractive little bags., 5 Sept. 2017
I found these very well made littler bags ideal for the purposes as advertised. Unfortunately I needed something a little more heavy duty to keep bangles and watches in without them rubbing together. My comments to them received a very courteous response which I was very happy with. I have purchased other products from Mudder and have always been satisfied. I RECOMMEND THIS STORE AND WILL CERTAINLY USE THEM AGAIN MYSELF.
Gramps

Songmics 5 Tier Shoe Rack Standing Storage Organizer for 25 pairs of shoes Black 88 x 28 x 91 cm LSR05H
Offered by Songmics

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful storage., 5 Sept. 2017
A very useful method of tidying the shoes up without and expensive unit. Good value and recommended.
Gramps

Shanxing Women's Belt Braided Elastic Fabric Stretch Elasticated Belts,Navy Blue
Offered by sunny shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat as expected., 5 Sept. 2017
Very useful and easily worn as directed.
Gramps

Round Blue Sapphire Gemstone Fine CZ 18K White gold Plated [180mm/7inch] Tennis Bracelet Simple Modern Elegance [Free Jewellery Pouch]
Offered by LoveRiva

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive., 5 Sept. 2017
This is a beautiful bracelet that attracts a lot of complimentary comments. The value for money is unexplainable - and I'm not sure I want to know how they do it- but I hope that there is no labour poverty at the other end.
. Highly recommended.
Gramps

Women's Square Rhinestones Faux Leather Wrist Watch (Red)
Women's Square Rhinestones Faux Leather Wrist Watch (Red)
Offered by Sanwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Different., 5 Sept. 2017
This is a beautiful watch that attracts a lot of complimentary comments. The value for money is unexplainable - and I'm not sure I want to know how they do it- but I hope that there is no child poverty at the other end.
I have many such watches and my wife loves them all and can change them on a daily basis or suit what she is wearing, and nobody thinks that they are so cheap unless you want to tell them. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20