Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Levivo Cake Decoration Set, Plastic, White
Levivo Cake Decoration Set, Plastic, White

3.0 out of 5 stars A great variety of products - but you get what you pay for., 28 Dec. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I used this set for a Frozen Fever 4th birthday cake and decorated cupcakes for the school Christmas fayre.

There is a fab variety of tools and I had everything I needed without having to reach for my own cake decorating tool box.

There is a good variety of modelling tools - BUT my cutting knife snapped at the join when cutting some fondant icing.

There is a good range of cutters, with plungers for detail -all worked well EXCEPT the sunflower. I could not get any size of sunflower cutter to work successfully. No matter how much cornflour or icing sugar I used, they stuck and broke. Disappointing for a Frozen Fever cake!

I would say this is a good beginners set - when I first started cake decorating I would have been delighted to receive it. However, some pieces may need replacing over time.

Rapesco Popper Wallet - A4+ With Press Stud (Pack of 5)
Rapesco Popper Wallet - A4+ With Press Stud (Pack of 5)

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful vibrant colours, 11 Dec. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Beautiful vibrant colours.Opaque so you can identify documents within. A little larger than A4.
BUT no space for labelling and inferior to two popper folders. Smaller items seem to work their way up towards the side with no popper.

Baylis & Harding Royale Bouquet Midnight Cosy Night In Gift Set
Baylis & Harding Royale Bouquet Midnight Cosy Night In Gift Set

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointin, 11 Dec. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Not convinced the other reviewers have opened their boxes!! They refer to the hot water bottle - which is mentioned in the blurb about this item- but if you read what is actually contained in this set, it's just the cover! A non standard sized cover at that! Lovely and soft but I haven't yet found a hot water bottle to fit it!
I concur that the presentation is good but the products are flawed. The shower gel does not have a tapered lid/nozzle so blobs out uncontrollably. Its lather is not very rich.
The hand cream tube is a better design but quite sticky.
All flourish and no substance.

Rapesco 10/4 mm Stapling Plier - Black/Chrome
Rapesco 10/4 mm Stapling Plier - Black/Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Like all staplers - it staples, 12 Nov. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Like all staplers - it staples!! BUT the thing that I love about this is how little room it takes up. I always carry a stapler with me when I'm teaching as you can never guarantee the room you're in will have one. I usually have a small one but they tend to break easily and struggle with more than one sheet at a time. This easily staples 10 in one go. It's easy to refill and has become a trusty friend. Wish I had it in pink though ;)

Breville VST071 Dura Ceramic Sandwich Press
Breville VST071 Dura Ceramic Sandwich Press
Offered by Webbasket

4.0 out of 5 stars This modern model is much smaller and lighter and stores easily away in a high cupboard and is lifted down ..., 12 Nov. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Our last Breville sandwich press has served us well - at least 10 years. But it's heavy and bulky. This modern model is much smaller and lighter and stores easily away in a high cupboard and is lifted down with ease.
It toasts sandwiches well but MUCH slower than its historic counterpart! Almost double as long.
However, the sandwiches/paninis that we have made have been very tasty - just the right melted middle and nicely browned on the outside.
Brie and bacon - yum
Goats cheese and cranberry - yum
cheddar and pickle-yum

Isadora Moon Has a Birthday
Isadora Moon Has a Birthday
by Harriet Muncaster

5.0 out of 5 stars "Thumbs up, wow, wow, wow!", 12 Nov. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Comments by 7 year old reader, who read this in one sitting and kept chuckling to herself as she read!:

'Wow, wow amazing! Because I like pink, I like black and I like grey! And the only colours in the book are pink, grey and black.

And it's really funny because Isadora and the shy girl kept going bright pink!

The really funny bit was where they all went on a cloud and they went 'AAAAh! Help' It was so silly. So funny!

It is 1500% amazing!

It's as good as Swallows and Amazons.'

Rapesco Set Classic Heavy Duty 73 Plier Stapler and Staples 73/10 mm - Pack of 2000

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!, 12 Nov. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
You know those products that you didn't know you needed it but now you have it, you can't live without it?!

This is one!

I have a done a lot of Ebaying in the last month and this has made it so much easier and quicker than normal.

It had made light work of:
Stapling through plastic bags, thickly rolled to create a seal.
Stapling through thick layers of thick cardboard - enabling me to reuse Amazon packaging.
Re-stapling a tube.

Absolutely brilliant!

USN 2.2L Water Jug / Bottle
USN 2.2L Water Jug / Bottle
Offered by MarvelSupplements

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaks terribly, 12 Nov. 2016
Length:: 0:03 Mins

Utter disaster! Doesn't just drip - it pours water. See video.
Might be ok to use at home but a disaster to take anywhere.

Bright Starts rock and glow (unicorn)
Bright Starts rock and glow (unicorn)

3.0 out of 5 stars Very much enjoyed by our niece but SO NOISY, 10 Sept. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Very much enjoyed by our niece but SO NOISY! very distracting whilst trying to chat. Even worse on wooden floors.

Busy B 2017 Slim Diary
Busy B 2017 Slim Diary

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 5 Sept. 2016
This review is from: Busy B 2017 Slim Diary (Accessory)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Disappointing diary. The paper is really thin and when I write in ink (rather than biro) it bleeds through.

Also the weekly notes page means you can only see half a week at a time. Frustrating not to be able to see a whole week at a time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20