Profile for Adriana > Reviews

Content by Adriana

Adriana

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 4 Aug. 2015
Gorgeous dress but tight around the arms if your on the bigger side, still worth buying though!

Marina
Marina
by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

5.0 out of 5 stars Airport discovery!, 17 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Marina (Paperback)
I bought this book while in Spain simply as something to read on the plane, and I'm so glad I did! I was absolutely captivated the moment I began to read the tale of Oscar and Marina. I would suggest this to anyone who wants to read a twist-filled tale where everything you think you know and understand isn't quite as it seems! Now off to read another one of his pieces I think!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars loose buttons, 25 Jan. 2015
Great top upon receiving however two of the buttons have already come off and it's a Tad on the small size.

Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars A horribly hilarious game!, 25 Jan. 2015
I play this game all the time with friend's - it's horribly hilarious and can be played by large groups of us! Yes some of the things in there are 'in bad taste ' but it's just a bit of uncensored fun!

First Frost (Mythos Academy)
First Frost (Mythos Academy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Catching story and now on book three, 8 Sept. 2013
I bought this on a whim when I was getting ready to travel (no tv's on the plane), it looked good and the synopsis made it seem like it'd be ok as just a prequel to the first book. (I wanted to see if it was worth buying the book via Kindle on the Ipad)

When I read this I immediately wanted to read more, Gwen's character is interesting and catches you form the start.
After i'd gotten through the first few pages i'd made my mind up that I needed to get the first book! I had finished the first book within a few hours and was ready to get the second!

I would recommend getting this before you buy the first book as it gives you an insight to what has happened to Gwen over the last few months before she begins her time at Mythos!

I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good Cameo Locket Necklace - Gift Boxed
I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good Cameo Locket Necklace - Gift Boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't ask for more!, 8 Sept. 2013
I bought this as birthday present for my friend who is Harry-Potter obsessed. I'd searched around for something that was just right for her, immediately this necklace jumped out at me. The saying is iconic and the locket itself is large and very beautiful!
Upon opening it my friend screamed bloody murder and jumped up and down excitedly (needless to say she loved it), it comes on a nice sized chain and is very good quality for money and the box it came in was perfect for gift wrapping!
I had the problem though of timing, but one message to the seller and I got the necklace within three days.
I absolutely adore the necklace and highly recommend it!

Vampire Kisses
Vampire Kisses

5.0 out of 5 stars Just bought book four!, 8 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Vampire Kisses (Kindle Edition)
I don't often do book reviews, but seeing as I've just bought the four book only seconds after finishing the third its needless to say that I've been enjoying the series.

The story follows goth girl Raven Madison who's biggest dream is to meet her goth prince. Her dreams come true when Alexander Sterling (Secret vampire) and his butler 'Jameson', move into the town's 'creepy' mansion. Armed with Best friend Becky, a nemesis like Trevor Mitchell, and a little nerd-boy brother named Billy, there's always one character you'll learn to love!

Of course its a very cliche story with some twists too it, and the writing styled is aimed for younger people but all in all its a very enjoyable story.

I definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a decent and enjoyable vampire love story, and I promise as long as you don't give up on the story you'll really enjoy it!!

Blood Moon (The Drake Chronicles Book 5)
Blood Moon (The Drake Chronicles Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 10 Mar. 2013
I'm shocked at the ending of this one! I can't believe how everything's changed! Of to buy the next one!

Out for Blood (The Drake Chronicles Book 3)
Out for Blood (The Drake Chronicles Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 21 Feb. 2013
Wow! Once I started this I couldn't put it down! I loved the new introduction of Hunter and Quinn's characters, this novel seemed to have a much lighter feel to the other ones too. I can't wait for the next one, really hoping to see more of Chloe.