Profile for G. Abbott > Reviews

Content by G. Abbott

G. Abbott (Gloucester)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Bluetooth Shower Speaker, TaoTronics Water Resistant  Wireless bluetooth Speaker (Build-in Microphone, Solid Suction Cup, 6 hrs Play Time)
Bluetooth Shower Speaker, TaoTronics Water Resistant Wireless bluetooth Speaker (Build-in Microphone, Solid Suction Cup, 6 hrs Play Time)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, 19 Mar. 2017
I've had this a log time - over a year - and it still works well as a boost for my ipad and the battery still holds its charge well. Quite a bargain really.

BESTIM INCUK Jumbo Squishy Food Bagels Bread, 1 Piece ( Not suitable for under 3 years old children )
Offered by BESTIM INCUK store

2.0 out of 5 stars Squishy niceness but smell awful to me!, 19 Mar. 2017
All the white stuff came off very quickly. My daughter likes it for squishyness. She like the smell and I hate it!

Stitch-and-Glue Boatbuilding: How to Build Kayaks and Other Small Boats (International Marine-RMP)
by Chris Kulczycki

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book but the dullest grey photos., 19 Mar. 2017
Good book but dull photos. The black and white photos totally lack contrast - grey on grey on grey. I've bought a few US books printed like this and they aren't really good enough. The book is well written and useful though.

Pro11 wellbeing Arthritis Gloves Providing Warmth and Compression to Help Increase Circulation Reducing Pain and Promoting Healing (Large 10cm)
Offered by World Of Wellbeing

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and well made., 22 Feb. 2017
I have arthritis in my hands and wear these often. The grip is good and I like the warmth and compression.

Town & Country Large Superior Leather Lined Gardening Gloves for Men
Town & Country Large Superior Leather Lined Gardening Gloves for Men
Offered by Severn DIY

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 22 Feb. 2017
We buy my father in law a pair of these every Christmas! He is a keen gardener and they do last a year's abuse!

Bosch Lithium-Ion 60 Minutes Fast Charging Station for 18 V Batteries
Bosch Lithium-Ion 60 Minutes Fast Charging Station for 18 V Batteries
Offered by toolsdown

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive!, 22 Feb. 2017
Charge the batteries really quickly. Impressed!

Bosch 18V Lithium-Ion Battery Pack 'Power-4-All' 1.5Ah
Bosch 18V Lithium-Ion Battery Pack 'Power-4-All' 1.5Ah
Offered by Lectrohm

5.0 out of 5 stars still work well after a year's use, 22 Feb. 2017
I have three. The have been powering a drill, strimmer, saw and hedge trimmer for a year or more. Work just as well now as when new and charge really quickly. Sometimes it is worth paying for Bosch...

MicroSolar - High Lumen - 20 LED - Lithium Battery - Solar Shed Light
MicroSolar - High Lumen - 20 LED - Lithium Battery - Solar Shed Light
Offered by MicroSolarUK

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy!, 22 Feb. 2017
This has been lighting our Guinea pig shed for over a year and still works perfectly. Good buy!

Bosch PSA 18 LI Cordless Sabre Saw (Without Battery and Charger)
Bosch PSA 18 LI Cordless Sabre Saw (Without Battery and Charger)
Offered by Gardenfox

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it a lot!, 22 Feb. 2017
Works well. Love that it uses the same batteries as our drill, strimmer and hedge trimmer. Takes an age to cut logs over about 10cm but great for pruning and pretty lightweight. I like it a lot!

Bosch AHS 52 LI Cordless Lithium Ion Hedgecutter Featuring Syneon Chip (Baretool: Supplied without Battery/without Charger)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, 22 Feb. 2017
So so much easier than our old plug in one. You can nip out Nd do 15 mins of trimming when you have one spare time. I have arthritis in my hands and find the button hard to hold down for any length of time. Works well on all our mixed hedges. A possibly the best thing we have ever bought for the garden. Love that it uses the same batteries as our drill, strimmer and saw.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10