Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "KoTN" (LONDON)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Pale Horseman (The Warrior Chronicles, Book 2)
The Pale Horseman (The Warrior Chronicles, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Damn you Bernard Cornwall!, 6 May 2015
I was hoping this second book in the series was going to be a poor follow up to the first book so I wouldn't have to buy the rest of the series. Sadly this book is even better, an unputdownable novel which really developed on the characters from book 1.
Here's to the next book being rubbish!

The Magic Square - Tricking Your Way to Mental Superpowers (Faking Smart Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars WHITCHCRAFT, burn it with fire!, 5 April 2015
I know it works, but who worked this out in the first place? Really good purchase, nice half hour read, can't wait to show this to my students.

Outcry: Holocaust Memoirs
Outcry: Holocaust Memoirs

5.0 out of 5 stars Humbling, 11 Mar. 2015
I read this book in a day, I was hoping my train would break down so I didn't have to stop reading it.
The more books we have like this to remind us of our dark histories the better.

Eggs - How To Cook Eggs: Boiling an Egg; Frying an Egg; Poaching an Egg; How to Make an Omelette; Scrambled Eggs; Bake an Egg; Coddling an Egg - Discover ... Easy Methods with Proven Results + Top Tips

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking., 17 Jan. 2015
Bit basic but blooming brilliant. Bought better books but broke bank by buying bundles.
Brainless brother believes best book bought.

Paperama
Paperama

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, 16 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Paperama (App)
Bloody annoying, but fun! Recommend it for long journey or trips to the toilet. For stuck on a level really early on, once I got past this I was on fire.

Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 1)
Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 Oct. 2014
I downloaded this for free last week, not expecting it to be any good. But the phrase "the best things in life are free" is so true. This is archer at his best. If only the other Clifton Chronicles were free!

Patient Records Doctor ON GO
Patient Records Doctor ON GO

1.0 out of 5 stars pointless, 5 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Patient Records Doctor ON GO (App)
Who would actually use this app? Surely doctors wouldn't have a kindle fire on their desk and would use the software speed by the nhs. Worst free app of the day ever.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy unless you like micro toys, 11 April 2014
Seriously disappointed with this, sort of thing that wouldn't look out of place in a pound shop. Very small toy for lots of money

Fireman Sam Sit and Play Desk
Fireman Sam Sit and Play Desk
Offered by OBHA

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 8 Jan. 2014
got this for my nephew for his 2nd birthday. It says from 3 years but he sits and draws and even has lunch on it sometimes. Very good item

Constipation, Withholding and Your Child: A Family Guide to Soiling and Wetting
Constipation, Withholding and Your Child: A Family Guide to Soiling and Wetting
by Anthony Cohn

5.0 out of 5 stars If you cant get the real thing get the book, 9 Aug. 2013
My son was a patient of Dr Cohn (or Dr Poo as we refered to him behind his back). A truly remarkable Dr who within minutes of us seeing him for the first time reassured us we were not alone. Within 5 minutes i learnt more about stool witholding than all the trips to the GP and careworkers before. within 10 minutes we had reviewed my sons medication and within 2 hours i was changing a stinking nappy!
I was lucky enough to have the Doc in our NHS area, I have not read this book but imagine that it will be the next best thing to a visit to Dr Poo.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3