Profile for Dannielle > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Skechers Women's BravosáUnstoppable Trainers 11623 Blk Black 8 UK
Skechers Women's BravosáUnstoppable Trainers 11623 Blk Black 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Trainers are the new shoes, 4 Oct. 2014
These trainers are excellent, comfortable, true to size and very good value for money, I have a pair already and was so impressed I ordered a second pair! They are exceptionally good quality which is what I have always found with the Skechers brand. I am a female I take a size 8 shoe, I can't tell you how many times I try to purchase shoes from shops only to be told " sorry we only go up to a 7 would you like to try that on instead"? I reply " yes please have you any where I could go to shrink my feet first "? I have no such problems with the Skechers brand, I have purchased a few different styles of this brand and I am so sure they are going to fit, that I have no problem ordering from the internet without trying them on. I would recommend them to friends and enemies alike.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2014 11:19 AM BST

Peter Gregory Dolls Clothes Knitting Pattern: Jacket, Socks, Trousers, Sweater, Skirt, Beret (To fit 12"-14" 15"-18" 19"-22"doll (Suitable For Premature Babies)
by Peter Gregory

5.0 out of 5 stars The bear essentials, 4 Sept. 2014
I am extremely impressed with this pattern, its sizing is very good, its not bulky under the arms which can happen with smaller sizes. the pattern looks very good with all the detail, but it is easy to follow as its made up of only a few knitting techniques. I now have a snuggled up teddy who is very happy and wants one in a different colour as he liked it so much!!

ANDI ROSE Slouch Beanies Button Hats Knitted Crochet Baggy Beret Skullies Cap Hat for Women Winter Ski Party (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad Hatter, 16 May 2014
I love my hat!!! It will keep me snug in the winter, its so nice I wish I could wear it now but the sun has come out at last!
The wool is soft, it looks stylish and the button band gives it a touch more style. The textured pattern looks good and gives the hat a nice shape.
Very pleased with product and price would recommend to friends and enemies!!

Parkhurst 11.5 inch Cotton Beret - White 1-Size
Parkhurst 11.5 inch Cotton Beret - White 1-Size
Offered by Hats and Caps

5.0 out of 5 stars My lovely hat, 11 April 2014
Wowee! a summer beret, I was thrilled to find such a thing. I am a 52 year old female, I have thinning hair and so wear wigs a lot of the time. Sometimes I don't want to wear a wig, when its hot its like wearing an itchy hedge hog and so I have found the perfect solution. I was really pleasantly surprised at the quality of this beret, its very comfortable, the fabric is soft, Its a good size and looks great, even if I do say so myself! Highly recommended, in fact I have ordered a 2nd one already.

Silver Anniversary Me to You Bear Card
Silver Anniversary Me to You Bear Card
Offered by Qashe Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Bear facts, 15 Oct. 2013
After scouring the high street for silver wedding anniversary cards I finally gave up, too many Christmas cards in the way!
This seller had a lovely range of cards, they are of good quality, and at a competitive prices too.

Efbe-Shott Hand Held Garment Steamer
Efbe-Shott Hand Held Garment Steamer
Offered by UK Surplus Central Ltd - Dispatched Same Day If Order Received By 14:00

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting steamed up, 13 Oct. 2013
The steamer is brilliant on jersey fabrics such as joggers T shirts and sweat tops. I was also impressed with the ease in which it pressed my viscose skirts and blouses, these are very difficult to do with an iron and with the steamer there are no tell tale shiny marks on the fabric after pressing. Its a bit fiddly at first to use, but with a bit of practice I'm sure it will be fine. I wouldn't say it could replace an iron, cotton shirts were no better after steaming than before I started, however on the fabrics I mentioned previously, it makes light work.

Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver Gold Plated Teddy Bear Charm
Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver Gold Plated Teddy Bear Charm

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahh Cute, 6 July 2013
I ordered this little charm to go on a Pocket watch chain, its perfect, there is a lot of detail on the bear considering how small he is. My Husband loves teddy bears so this was a very well received gift, he can wear his pocket watch and look sensible and grown up while having a little teddy in his pocket that is his secret.
Good value for mone.

Whiteley Super Quality Wool Beret (Black)
Whiteley Super Quality Wool Beret (Black)
Offered by The Hat Company

5.0 out of 5 stars My lovely Berets, 5 July 2013
I love Berets, they have a cheeky quality about them and these are no exception. I have ordered 3 different shades, the quality is
outstanding, they keep the traditional beret shape when worn, but can be shaped differently if desired. The fabric is thick yet soft. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Womens Plain Beret Hat 100% Wool French Beret - Red
Womens Plain Beret Hat 100% Wool French Beret - Red
Offered by Home Decoam

5.0 out of 5 stars My lovely Hat, 3 July 2013
This is a cheeky little hat, it has a smile factor, the red is a true match to the picture. The size is ok I am an average 21.5" and it fits perfectly, it is soft fabric and keeps to the traditional beret shape when wearing it, you can shape it to the style you prefer and it stays in place. Highly recommended!!!

Skechers Women's Lightning Double Take Black Casual Lace Ups 21096 8 UK
Skechers Women's Lightning Double Take Black Casual Lace Ups 21096 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My sensible shoes, 13 May 2013
I am very pleased with my shoes, they are supportive and comfortable, they are not heavy, and they don't look clumpy on my size 8 feet. I have arthritus in my feet, and in my heart I am wearing stilletos, but my head knows these are the shoes I need to wear. As always with Skechers the shoes are a good fit, even allowing for my "difficult shaped feet"
I have many pairs of Skechers shoes now, and my only complaint is there are too many to choose from, and I only have a small house to fit them in!!! Keep up the good work
Thankyou Skechers