Profile for Rach > Reviews

Content by Rach

Rach

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Luxury Pet Igloo Dog Cat Soft Comfy House Bed Igloo (WINE)
Luxury Pet Igloo Dog Cat Soft Comfy House Bed Igloo (WINE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Paw of approval from the cats, 27 July 2017
My cats love this, they both try to cram inside it, which doesn't appear to work as well as with the other cat cave I have for them, this one is slightly smaller but makes for a cosy bed for one at a time (only cos my boy is larger than the girl) I brought this for mine so as to have one in the bedroom as well as the living room and I brought two as one is for a friend and her little cat, so I think it should work well for her smaller cat, will have to wait and see. Has my cats seal of approval even if they can't share it. If my friends cats all like her one, I might wash this one and give it to her, get a larger one for my cats to share in bedroom, it keeps them happy :-)

kwmobile Practical and chic FLIP COVER case with window and synthetic leather for Sony Xperia XZ / XZs in rose gold
Offered by KW-Commerce

3.0 out of 5 stars Could have been done better, 24 July 2017
I'm only keeping this as my experience of returning small items is that they need recorded delivery otherwise they get lost, and for something that's not so expensive, the cost of returning it isn't worth it.

The colour is a good enough match for the XZ rose gold, the case feels nice and I like the magnetic closure. However, the holding frame is soft silicone instead of the harder plastic i've found on other cases, and this silicone gapes along the top bottom and side with the buttons which makes it look untidy and nasty cheap, very unnecessary. The front window also is a bit too high, showing the top edge of the screen. Also there is a scratch on the inside of the screen, not drastically noticeable when you press the button to activate the screen to see the time which I guess is when it most counts, but still, shoddy product checking.

I'd think twice about buying a kwmobile case like this again for any future phones. I will use it for now, but with the faults I don't think I will use it for long and i'll go back to using the Engive smart view gold flip case, which while not colour matching, is better fitting and better placement of the window, so i'll be happier looking at it than this rather half done job. A shame.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2017 2:33 PM BST

[Pack of 3] TECHGEAR® Sony Xperia XZ / XZs [ghostSHIELD Edition] Genuine Reinforced TPU Screen Protector Guard Covers with FULL Screen Coverage including Curved Screen Area [3D Curved Edges Protection] - Sony F8331, G8231
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cover, 18 July 2017
These went on quite nicely, just watch for the final step that you get the protective top to the actual sticky screen cover separated properly before pulling off.

Head Case Designs Cat Dreamy Blossoms Hard Back Case for Sony Xperia XZ / Dual
Head Case Designs Cat Dreamy Blossoms Hard Back Case for Sony Xperia XZ / Dual
Offered by eCell

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute case, 18 July 2017
I love this, the pink of the blossoms compliments my rose gold XZ and I really like that the sides are clear.

EnGive smart view flip case premium PU leather case for Sony Xperia XZ (gold)
EnGive smart view flip case premium PU leather case for Sony Xperia XZ (gold)
Offered by Semita

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 18 July 2017
More gold than I realised from picture but still goes nicely with my rose gold XZ, good case.

The Dream Team [DVD]
The Dream Team [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Keaton

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden Oldie, 18 July 2017
This review is from: The Dream Team [DVD] (DVD)
Love this old film :-)

SanDisk SDCZ50-016G-FFP 16 GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black ( Frustration-Free Packaging )

5.0 out of 5 stars Good brand for good value, 2 Jun. 2017
These USB sticks are neat and so far I have found them to be very reliable, this one was for my sisters car and works perfectly.

Three To Tango [DVD] [1999]
Three To Tango [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Neve Campbell
Offered by rightpricediscs

5.0 out of 5 stars A must watch, 2 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Three To Tango [DVD] [1999] (DVD)
Love this film, yet to feel dated.

To The Stars (Dragonheart/Soundtrack Version)
To The Stars (Dragonheart/Soundtrack Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 May 2017
Lovely music :-)

Safe Albums Case for 500 CD's/DVD's
Safe Albums Case for 500 CD's/DVD's
Offered by SAFEALBUMSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2016
Perfect for storing my ever growing collection of DVD's

Page: 1 | 2 | 3