Profile for InSomerset > Reviews

Content by InSomerset

InSomerset "Zoe" (Somerset, Uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
OOSILK Silk Sleep Mask And 100% Silk Filling, Super Soft Eye Mask For Sleeping ,Royal Blue,1pc

1.0 out of 5 stars I wear a mask every night and this was not as good as others for a better price, 11 Jun. 2017
It didn't sit on the face well. Maybe it is just that I have a massive nose and wonky ears, but it was letting the light in. I wear a mask every night and this was not as good as others for a better price. The fabric was lovely, but it did't work for me, I had to buy another elsewhere.

Women scarves plain lightweight all seasons shawl (Black)
Women scarves plain lightweight all seasons shawl (Black)
Offered by V-VAPE

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short and Thin, 11 Jun. 2017
Very thin compared to other scarves by the same seller. It was also much shorter

Speedy Aluminium Extendable Tension Rod, White, 150 - 200 Cm - For net curtains or lightweight voiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 11 Jun. 2017
Nice any easy to fit. great when moving house as you can adjust the size for your new windows! Easy to take down and wash your nets too.

Exo Terra PT2133 Daylight Basking Spot, 100 Watt
Exo Terra PT2133 Daylight Basking Spot, 100 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars What every bearded dragon loves!, 11 Jun. 2017
What every bearded dragon loves!

Kitchen Craft Chrome Plated Cutlery Tray with 5-Sections
Kitchen Craft Chrome Plated Cutlery Tray with 5-Sections

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for narrow drawers!, 11 Jun. 2017
Perfect for narrow drawers!

Revlon Uniq One All in One Lotus Flower Hair Treatment 150 ml
Revlon Uniq One All in One Lotus Flower Hair Treatment 150 ml
Offered by CLASSY COSMETICS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars This treatment has impressed my hairdresser so much she now stocks it!, 11 Jun. 2017
I have used the other Revlon Uniq One products and wanted to test the scent. It is nice, but not over powering.
I have used this product for over two years and straighten my hair every day. The damage was awful, I had a lot of length taken off my hair, to remove the damaged section and use this every time I was my hair now. I love how soft, smooth and shiny my hair is now and there's barely any damage to be removed every 6 weeks when I see my hairdresser.
This treatment has impressed my hairdresser so much she now stocks it!

Microwave Hand Warmers Gloves - Pair of Hot Mitts black large
Microwave Hand Warmers Gloves - Pair of Hot Mitts black large
Offered by Amazing Health

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 11 Jun. 2017
I bought these to help with arthritis in my hands, The gloves are so heavy. that in itself is a problem. I had a relative microwave them for me, but they were unhappy that they seemed damp inside and this was not going to help either.

Genuine Foot Furnace Luxury Bed Slipper. No More Cold Feet in Bed! A Non-powered Solution for People Suffering from Cold Feet in Bed. Perfect for Diabetics or Those Looking for Comfort from Raynaud's.
Offered by Roscos Comforts NZ

2.0 out of 5 stars They're Great, just not for me..., 11 Jun. 2017
It is a brilliant Idea, I only dislike it, as my legs are too wide for them to be done up.
If you have swollen legs or ankles, this is likely to be a problem for you, otherwise, buy, buy, buy! my feet get frozen at work, where I sit all day at a desk. This would be brilliant if the fit was better. If you are of a normal or average size, don't be put off my my review, you'll be fine.

Clear Star Crystal Barbell - 4mm Gem - 1.2mm x 6mm Barbell - Pierced & Modified Body Jewellery
Offered by Pierced And Modified

1.0 out of 5 stars Lost Gem, 8 April 2017
The gem fell out after 3 days

Lunch Sandwich Box - Plastic Container - Cool Gear Freeze Gel (Green)
Lunch Sandwich Box - Plastic Container - Cool Gear Freeze Gel (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps keep lunch fresh and tasty, 8 April 2017
Perfect for keeping lunches cool and fresh, especially in the summer!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7