Profile for AnnieG > Reviews

AnnieG

Apple USB SuperDrive
Apple USB SuperDrive

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 29 Jun. 2013
I recently bought an Apple iMac which does not have a cd/dvd drive, so had to buy an external drive to copy my music from or to iTunes. It was delivered on the day expected and well packaged. It was so easy to set up. I merely took it out of the box, attached the lead to the drive and into the back of the iMac and the computer did the rest. Being used to iTunes and the releasing of disks from drives, that has not been a problem. Another excellent product from Apple.

Crocs Women's Patricia II Sandals - Black (Black/Black), 5 UK
Crocs Women's Patricia II Sandals - Black (Black/Black), 5 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit tight, 29 Jun. 2013
The sandals were delivered on time and well packaged. I am new to crocs - they were recommended by a friend who has worn them for a couple of years. Left one is fine but I am finding the right one very tight. (I've never had problems with widths of shoe before) I have been told it will stretch with wear so am persevering for now. I also find the bobbles on the insole quite uncomfortable to walk on but that could be because my foot isn't far enough into the sandal, so may be better when the bars stretch.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 Jun. 2011
I love the Kindle. I haven't read books in years, but this has made me start again. It is so comfortable to hold - especially as I bought the leather cover with it - it's just like holding a normal leather bound book - albeit a thin one without the hassle of actually turning pages, getting them stuck on bedding and having to forcably hold a paperback open so you can see the writing on the whole page (I think you might guess I am not a book lover!) The controls are simple - press a button to go to the next page or another to go back a page. The buttons are on both sides of the kindle so you can use it left or right handed. There is a menu of books so you can read a number at a time and each time you go back to a book it opens at the page you were last reading.
For someone not at all technically minded getting started was easy - plug it into your computer and away you go! Ok so the books don't have page numbers - the length you've read is done by percentage - eg I'm 91% through Dracula at the moment, but that doesn't bother me and new chapters don't start on seperate pages they sort of follow on - but again I'm not bothered about that. The fact is I'm reading stories I never would have if I'd had to buy the book. The choice of books is immence and I have downloaded a few classics to get me started (free and paid for).

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Lighted Leather Cover, Burgundy Red (only fits Kindle Keyboard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 27 Jun. 2011
The leather cover with light looks and feels stylish. It holds the Kindle perfectly and it feels like you are reading a normal, albeit a thin, leather bound book. The light is very handy for night time or dim light reading.