Profile for belle_butterfly > Reviews

Content by belle_butterfly

belle_butterfly

Page: 1 | 2
Blade & Rose Christmas Pudding Leggings (1-2 years)
Blade & Rose Christmas Pudding Leggings (1-2 years)

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute!, 14 Jan. 2015
Absolutely adore these. Unfortunately, my daughter was a small 18 months so these will have to wait til next christmas!

Grobag Silver Sea Lion (18 - 36 m, 3.5 tog)
Grobag Silver Sea Lion (18 - 36 m, 3.5 tog)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 14 Jan. 2015
exactly what i needed. My toddler is nice and snug in this cold weather. I either never put the heating on in her room, or put it on very low so this is perfect. usual great quality as expected from Grobag

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but big, 14 Jan. 2015
these are very nice but i followed the size guide and bought the large. however, they were so long! I'm 5" 2 so am short, but am a size 14-16. i think the medium would have been perfect. haven't worn yet, but look to be good quality.

2015 A4 Week to View Diary with Metal Corners and a Gilt Edge
2015 A4 Week to View Diary with Metal Corners and a Gilt Edge
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what it said on the tin. I also ..., 14 Jan. 2015
exactly what it said on the tin. I also requested a specific colour, which the seller managed to send me - many thanks!

3Pommes 3537162 Baby Girl's Cotton T-Shirt and Short Outfit Set Orange 2 Years
3Pommes 3537162 Baby Girl's Cotton T-Shirt and Short Outfit Set Orange 2 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, 14 Jan. 2015
Very pretty little outfit. Nice and light in anticipation of the summer. I would say the size is smaller than usual as my daughter is on the small side and this fit her at 18 months, where normally clothes labelled 2 years would not fit her until a few months after she turns 2. I'd say get a size up. However, it is very cute and she looks adorable in it and now we just need the right temperatures to be able to wear this!

Argon Tableware Champagne Saucers - Gift Box of 6 - 180ml - 6.25oz
Argon Tableware Champagne Saucers - Gift Box of 6 - 180ml - 6.25oz
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 14 Jan. 2015
Absolutely gorgeous. I had been looking for these for a while. All the ones i'd seen were too big (ie champagne cocktail glasses) or more like martini glasses. these are perfect for sweet champagnes and prosecco. Good quality and value for money. And dishwasher safe! My only slight annoyance was how filthy they were when i opened the package - very grubby. looked like dirty fingerprints all over and while I always wash glasses before first use, it did detract from the initial joy of opening the box!

The Midnight Rose
The Midnight Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars emotional, intriguing and exciting, 12 May 2014
This review is from: The Midnight Rose (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this. it gripped me from the moment i started it and i found it difficult to put down. The tale centres on Anahita who has a sixth sense and follows her story in the past, flipping to the present, focusing on her great grandson who is trying to find what happened to her baby son. i dont want to give too much away of the story but i became incredibly engrossed, more so that any book in a while. Anahita's story was so tragic, i cried. but ultimately, i felt the story became complete at the end.

Grobag Silver Sea Lion (6 - 18 m, 3.5 tog)
Grobag Silver Sea Lion (6 - 18 m, 3.5 tog)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 28 Feb. 2014
having been using a 2.5 tog grobag in my warm flat, i was concerned about visiting the grandparents at their stone farmhouse in the country. I was so pleased to see there were grobags available in 3.5tog. Our room at my in-laws is very cold, due to the wind hitting it straight on and temperatures are known to drop to 12-13 degrees. needless to say I was very worried my 8month daughter would freeze! this grobag, along with the grosuits, did the job. she slept really well all night and so did i!

MySleeveDesign Notebook Sleeve Laptop Neoprene Soft Case Pouch 10.2" / 11.6" - 12.1" / 13.3" / 14" / 15.6" / 17.3" - SEVERAL DESIGNS [14]
Offered by EcomBrands

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely laptop sleeve, 28 Feb. 2014
This is such a lovely sleeve for my laptop. The colours are exactly as seem in the picture. the neoprene keeps my laptop clean and safe. exactly what i wanted

Pampers Active Fit Size 3 (Midi) Monthly Pack - 204 Nappies
Pampers Active Fit Size 3 (Midi) Monthly Pack - 204 Nappies

2.0 out of 5 stars something not quite right., 28 Feb. 2014
I've been ordering these via the subscribe and save for the past few months. My daughter is incredibly active and these are the only nappies that seemed to work for us. However the most recent batch were completely different to the ones i had previously. The ones in the shops and delivered previously had blue tabs and bands, however, these latest ones are green. they seem like a completely different nappy. they dont feel as good quality and my daughter seemed to have started getting nappy rash if I her nappy isnt changed every 2 hours. Overnight, she sleeps 12 hours so the nappy is so heavy and full of pee that it is really puffy.I won't be buying these again, which is a real shame.

Page: 1 | 2