Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (UK)

Of Humans and Other Creatures - and a lady with two brains: Book 1  My Desperate Year
Of Humans and Other Creatures - and a lady with two brains: Book 1 My Desperate Year
by Amanda Brooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, 17 May 2017
What a delight to discover a fabular novel in the old-fashioned English tradition: quirky, full of a sense of folklore and individual in every respect. Added to which, and unlike many, it has lovely line illustrations which are witty and imaginative - little vignettes which accentuate the idiosyncrasy.

Great stuff! May we see much more from this charming new author.

MICROFIBRE BEACH & TRAVEL TOWEL - For Camping, Gym, Golf, Swimming, Sports, Backpacking - Luxury Quick Dry, Compact Towels - (XL 180x100cm, L 150x80cm, Mini 130x70cm) - Blue, Pink, Purple, Grey - LITTLE BIG TOWEL by Luxelu - Extra Large, Blue
Offered by Luxelu London

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing towel, really useful on holiday, 19 July 2015
Amazing towel, really useful on holiday, I used it on the beach and on the sunbed. Very large - I intent to buy a smaller version.

simplehuman - slim wire frame dishrack, stainless steel
simplehuman - slim wire frame dishrack, stainless steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 28 Mar. 2014
I really love this dishrack! Not only is it the perfect size for my drainer but it stacks a very large amount of washing up and it is stylish without being obtrusive. I've tried several over the years and this certainly gets my vote. Top marks simplehuman!

Integral AMINCRSD SD (Secure Digital) Single Slot Reader, Frustration-Free Packaging - White

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work with all computers, 23 Mar. 2014
Unfortunately my computer won't recognise this USB. I'm on Windows 7 Home Premium and this is the first USB I've used which hasn't worked.

Bankers Box 00810-FF System Storage Box, Standard - Grey, Pack of 10
Bankers Box 00810-FF System Storage Box, Standard - Grey, Pack of 10

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size and suitable for lighter items, 21 Nov. 2011
I bought these to tidy up my office prior to moving. They are a good size compared to some and perfect for lever arch files and other items but I would recommend purchasing an extra strong version for books and cassettes as I broke a couple of the boxes by putting items in that were too heavy for them.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Strap is very long, 3 Sept. 2011
It is a good product but the belt is very long. The smallest setting is 35 inches and as a size 12 this is still too big for me. Had this been explained in the description I wouldn't have made the purchase.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2013 3:54 PM BST

Snuggledown Aerelle pillow pair.
Snuggledown Aerelle pillow pair.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lumpy pillows, 13 Dec. 2010
I have just received these pillows. I researched fairly thoroughly and, wanting a decent set of pillows, bought them because of the recommendations. However I am extremely disappointed because the pillows are lumpy and the stuffing is not well distributed. Sorry but I do not think these pillows are worth this amount.

One For All Amplified Indoor Aerial - 46dB Gain - Ready to recieve Freeview - HD Ready - black - SV9365

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Reception, 19 Dec. 2007
We have never been able to pick up Channel 5 until I plugged in this aerial. I am very pleased with this product.

Modern Mezze
Modern Mezze
by Anissa Helou

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, straight forward and excellent presentation, 11 Dec. 2007
This review is from: Modern Mezze (Hardcover)
A friend gave me this recipe book and I am so impressed with it I have bought several copies for friends for Christmas. It includes a broad selection of Mezze, it is well written and comprehensive and it is a lovely book to read - lots of excellent photos and interesting information. I highly recommend it.

Rattenbury: A novel based on the memoirs of a West Country smuggler
Rattenbury: A novel based on the memoirs of a West Country smuggler
by Mary Upton

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good historical novel based on fact, 10 Jun. 2007
I really enjoyed Mary Upton's book. The characters captured my imagination and I found myself swept along with the action. This historical novel about Jack Rattenbury, who was born in Devon, follows his exploits as a smuggler and paints an absorbing picture of village life in the 1800s. It is well written, original and exciting. I highly recommend it.