Profile for harding1000 > Reviews

Content by harding1000

harding1000

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
iBathUK | 800 x 450 mm Chrome Designer Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail Radiator - All Sizes
Offered by iBathUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Dec. 2014
Wow they look amazing in the bathroom and heat well

Tonka Classic Toughest Might Dumptruck
Tonka Classic Toughest Might Dumptruck

5.0 out of 5 stars I have not opened it yet but it looks great., 5 Dec. 2014
Wow so solid. I have not opened it yet but it looks great.

Avantree 10BN Bluetooth Hansfree Car Kit | Car Phone Bluetooth | in Car Speakerphone - Portable Hands free Bluetooth Car Kit
Offered by Media Trade Giant

5.0 out of 5 stars ... 10 mins to get used to and now I love it. I previously had bluetooth integrated in my ..., 5 Dec. 2014
This took a about 10 mins to get used to and now I love it. I previously had bluetooth integrated in my car. On the newer model the bluetooth had been moved to the satnav, which is silly as most people only use satnav for long trips.

So I invested in this unit. The sync was very easy with my iphone 5. I clipped it to the sun viser and the access to the buttons is very easy and safe to use. Basically when you press the button it activates 'siri'. It took some time for me to allow enough time for the siri beep before I told it who to call. The voice recognition is very good, much better than using bluetooth in the other car. The sound quality is also very good. As this technology uses the phone voice recognition its probably as good as your phone.

It was also good to be able to use this device to just chat to SIRI. Asking Siri the time, temperature and if it will marry me! lol

Excellent device!

Hafele Plastplu Metal Rawlplug Self-Drill Plasterboard, Pack of 10
Hafele Plastplu Metal Rawlplug Self-Drill Plasterboard, Pack of 10
Offered by Falcon Workshop Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Nov. 2014
Excellent. Worked a treat for my curtain poles

Shelfone - Stylish Protective LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH for APPLE IPHONE 5 5G + Includes STYLUS PEN + SCREEN PROTECTOR (Yellow)
Offered by Shelfone™ (UK - VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Nov. 2014
For the money it is excellent. Very similar to one I paid £30 for on the highstreet.

Katy Craig - Small White Dog Sterling Silver Stud Earrings

Gingerbread Man Earrings - Genuine Sterling Silver
Gingerbread Man Earrings - Genuine Sterling Silver
Offered by Katy Craig

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Nov. 2014
Small and very suitable for my 8 yr old.

Old MacDonald Had a Farm (Super Sounds) (My First Play Box)
Old MacDonald Had a Farm (Super Sounds) (My First Play Box)
by Igloo Books Ltd
Edition: Board book

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 7 Nov. 2014
Turned up a year late. The battery is gone after only a few weeks

Kidoloop Complete Modern Kitchen with Accessories Pretend Role Kitchen Play Set
Kidoloop Complete Modern Kitchen with Accessories Pretend Role Kitchen Play Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Nov. 2014
Very impressed. All the doors open and lots of bit and bobs inside. I didn't expect it to be so good for the money.

iBathUK | Modern Waterfall Basin Sink Mixer Tap Chrome Bathroom Lever Faucet TB53
Offered by iBathUK

4.0 out of 5 stars The tap looks amazing. Its not the most practical design for washing ..., 5 Nov. 2014
The tap looks amazing. Its not the most practical design for washing your hands as the water is spread over a larger area. However the effect is amazing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9