Profile for V. > Reviews

Content by V.

V.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Wanway E14 LED RGB Spot Down Light Spotlight Downlight Bulb Lamp 3W 230V + Remote
Offered by Trend Mall

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellant for the price, 24 Mar. 2016
OK this is a cheap bulb,you can barely buy a LED bulb for this price, so it's excellant value. I read the reviews and some people say it's not very bright...well it does state the wattage and yes it's quite low so I bought 3 for a 3 bulb free standing lamp so the overall effect is brighter.
Only trouble is the lamp is standing next to my tv and every time I change channels or volume it's comical..the lights start flashing and changing colours and generally disobeying the remote completely.
So don't place it near to something that uses a remote as it may interfere.
Apart from that for the price how can you complain, it has many lovely colours (and some disgusting ones) and you can dim or brighten the bulb (ever so slightly). Perfectly adequate for the job of adding some mood lighting to a room

Meripac Complete Window Feeder
Meripac Complete Window Feeder
Offered by Gizoo - Gadgets & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Annoying to squirrels, 17 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Meripac Complete Window Feeder
Well yes in theory I love it, the problem is no birds have come to it yet...only a maniac squirrel which keeps throwing itself against the patio glass door to try to get up to the feeder. Perhaps it takes time for the birds to find it, but it took the squirrel only a day to find it. It is stuck up high on a patio door which is never opened so fingers crossed the birds will come soon

Scripts & Strategies in Hypnotherapy with Children: for use with children and young people aged 5 to 15

4.0 out of 5 stars Great content shame you can't print out the scripts, 18 Feb. 2016
The content of this book is great, my only grumble is having bought it as an ebook I am unable to print out any of the scripts
Ereading does not allow copying and pasting or prinitng due to copyright issues
Screen shoting does not work either
And if you buy the physical book you would still have the same problem of not being able to print out the scripts
If you were lucky you could scan then enlarge them
So have been laboriously typing out the scripts I require as a rather frustrated children's hypntherapist
I would have thought that as a book of scripts which are intended to be used as scripts would have PDf attachment of printable scripts
Other than that there's no doubting Lynda's expertise

Breathable Pair of Full Silicone Heel Protector Sleeves
Breathable Pair of Full Silicone Heel Protector Sleeves
Offered by Angraves

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly they work, 18 Feb. 2016
I have had plantar fasciitis for over a year now and nothing has helped other than these silicone sleeves
I had bought shoe supports and insoles for plantar fasciitis and none of them helped
This stops the agonising shooting pain I used to get when my full weight pressed into the heel area
It seems to act like the natural fluid cushioning of the heel area
To be honest when I bought them I was not holding out much hope
Whether it will help it heal in the long run remains to be seen but at least I can walk without too much pain now
The only minus is at the end of the day they smell rank (sorry ) my feet don't usually smell but clearly having part of my foot wrapped in silicone even though it's supposed to be breathable is not allowing enough air flow.
The good thing is I just rinse them out with soap and water at the end of the day, hang them up to dry
and in the morning they are good to go again.
Brilliant little things
I have resisted the temptation to post a photo :)

Magic Starlight Healing
Magic Starlight Healing

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gentle recording, 8 Feb. 2016
This is a lovely recording with beautiful background music

It would be great if the age group were shown that it is suited to as before you purchase that is a useful thing to know

Train and the Bell (feat. Teyo Miller)
Train and the Bell (feat. Teyo Miller)

1.0 out of 5 stars I personally don't think this is a calming bedtime meditation ..., 7 Feb. 2016
I personally don't think this is a calming bedtime meditation. It is a kid rapping quite a noisy song..title is misleading.
wonder if there has been some mistake ?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Mould slayer, 2 Jan. 2016
Removes mould and mould stains brilliantly. I tried cleaning off mould round our windows and it would not budge with any other cleaning product .
This one removes all trace of the mould. fantastic . My window edges and shower adges look brand new again

Goddards Long Term Silver Polish, 125ml
Goddards Long Term Silver Polish, 125ml
Offered by A1SONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant silver cleaner/tarnish remover, 13 Dec. 2015
I bought a second hand silver cutlery set and was not sure if it would clean up well...after using this product my set looks brand new, so am delighted
Sometimes you hope a product will do as it claims and this one does.
I researched the correct way to clean the silver and used clean cloths and never wiped over the same area on cloth twice which is apparently quite important.

Miele GN HyClean Bag and Filter Pack (4 Bags and 2 Filters) (Genuine)
Miele GN HyClean Bag and Filter Pack (4 Bags and 2 Filters) (Genuine)
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars These hoover bags suck, 25 Nov. 2015
I love these and love hoovering..not...really Amazon do you seriously want a review for hoover bags ?
What can I say other than these bags really suck it up :)

Fenetic Sprint Electric Mountain Bike E-bike with LCD Display, Samsung battery, Suspension, 24 gears, Hydraulic disc brakes
Offered by Fenetic Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars ~Super ninja speed bike, do not underestimate the power of an electric bike !, 25 Nov. 2015
My kids call me super ninja mum on this bike as boy does it go fast. I did not expect this level of motor on an electric bike. Great for the hills you can effortlessly climb them on this bike and if you don't feel like pedalling you can just glide to your destination. On straight roads some cars got a bit confused at trying to overtaking me as I was going so fast....The sellers were really helpful when I had a problem with the battery pack , could not fault how helpful they were. Overall a great surprise at just how effective an electric bike is.
Can surprise a few people on this when they see an old biddy roaring up the hills as people often don't notice its an electric bike as you would hardly notice the small motor and battery pack. Ingenius :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4