Profile for gter1965 > Reviews

Content by gter1965

gter1965 "gter1965" (Czech Republic)

Page: 1 | 2
Lenovo S90 4G SIM Free Smartphone 5.0 inch HD Android 4.4 RAM 1GB ROM 16GB 8MP 13MP MSM8916 Quad Core 1.2GHz Super AMOLED Screen, FDD-LTE & WCDMA & GSM (Silver Phone)
Offered by In4dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this phone, 21 Jan. 2015
I have the version with 2 GB of RAM and 32GB of internal space that is for sale only on a couple of websites in China with a price less than 80 euro compared to what you find on Amazon and with less specs. Therefore I have to say that the Lenovo S90 is one of the best if not the best mobile dual sim at low - middle range. The cost in china goes from 110 to 200 Euros that allows you to have a phone really unique. Let's start with its magnificent super amoled screen 5 "with deep blacks and perfect viewing angle. The phone is also dual sim and it works very well with European networks in 4G 3G. Then there is a very good camera with 13 megapixel rear and 8 mpx front for selfies also equipped with flash. Finally, the materials and the design really cool. I have two models with a champagne-colored cover and white frontside and one with the grey metallic cover and black frontside. Both the rear covers are in aluminum like iphone 6 from which the design is clearly inspired. Lenovo is the fifth producer in the world with regard to mobiles and you see the attention to details in the construction and design. The mobile is really a pleasure to
carry it around and it is very light only 124 grams. For those who are looking for a dual sim that stands different at a great price (buying from China on Aliexex...ess), will not surely blame this purchase. At this price there is only the nokia lumia 730 with similar features but with a less better camera and materials. I strongly recommend it, if you can find around 190 euro.

Alcatel One Touch Idol Alpha 6032X - Android Phone - GSM / UMTS
Alcatel One Touch Idol Alpha 6032X - Android Phone - GSM / UMTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic even if cpu and android version are not the latest, 13 Dec. 2014
I must say that I liked everything in this mobile starting with the design, very unique.
Bought in Czech Republic where I live for 143 £. I wanted to try because I really liked its form factor.
Starting from the package, a metal cylinder in gold color like the phone itself, I was amazed. The phone is beautiful, the materials and assembly fantastic. The LED notification and the lights of the function keys are inserted in the two plexiglass inserts at the ends of the phone. Receiving is very good, it has a decent speakerphone (volume is not very high but not scratchy), portability and weight (only 119 gr.) are excellent. Another good thing is the cam that has a really high level thanks to its 13 megapixel, photos are well defined with crisp colors. Even the video are particularly good. Moreover I have to underline the very good optimization of the software made by Alcatel, I believe that only the sense by HTC is greater.
The weaknesses of this phone are the impossibility to expand the memory (only 16GB 13GB per user), bluetooth which is 4.0 but not LE so some wearables don't work, the old version of Android Jelly Bean even if an update is promised from Alcatel, and finally there isn't the 3.5 jack for the headphones, that instead are connected through a reduction for micro usb.
So, those who manage to survive with these limits Alcatel Idol Alpha is a mobile of a high standard with a unique design and a battery with only 2000 MHA with great high performance that allows two days with average use. I am truly super satisfied and highly recommend it.

Motorola Moto G 5-Inch (2nd Gen UK Stock) Dual Sim 8GB SIM-Free Smartphone Black
Offered by Hayden's Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good upgrade, 23 Sept. 2014
After I have had the Motorola Moto G 16GB dual sim for about 6 months, I immediately wanted to try this version of 2014 with the 5 " screen and I have to say that I did not regret this upgrade.
The good points are definitely the excellent screen that is really sharp and bright. The battery lasts quietly a couple of days. Although the memory is only 8 GB you are able to save the majority of apps, music and photos on the SD card that allows you to have about 3-4 gb of free space. The breakthrough was undoubtedly the camera that has grown from 5 to 8 mpx. It seems nothing here but these 3 px more really makes the difference. The pictures in bright light are fantastic and those with less light has much less noise that the one from Moto G 2013. I have not found problems in portability being Moto G 2014 slightly thinner, and the weight and absolutely the same as the first Moto G. Bought on Amazon Spain for 161 euro, 168 including shipping, a really good deal. A fantastic mobile that I really recommend to everyone.

Moto G 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Moto G 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by DNX eStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Also as dual sim is fantastic, 19 Aug. 2014
After I tried for a couple of months the Motorola Moto E dual sim and be very impressed. I decided to have a round with the bigger brother the Motorola Moto G dual sim 16GB and I can tell you that I'm really satisfied. It works like a charm, the management of the 2 sim is very intuitive and full of options. Battery is super, with both sims on it lasts almost full two days. I bought the 16 gb version because it offers more room for apps and music and I must tell that was a good choice. With 5 gb of mp3 and three heavy games like FIfa 2014, Asphalt 8 and GT racing 2 plus many other apps and pics. I stil have 5 gb free. I love this mobile also for the screen very bright and for the quality of the blacks. A very good device, probably the best dual sim at this price. Super recommended.

HTC Desire 516w Quad Core 5.0 inch Android 4.3 Dual Sim RAM 1GB Unlocked 3G HSPA UMTS Smartphone Color Grey
Offered by total digital stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good but 4gb is not enough., 27 July 2014
Here's my little review of the HTC DESIRE 516 DUAL SIM, bought in the Czech Republic where I live, about 175 €.
Aesthetics: Not bad, although it is a very light 5 ", very easy to remove the back cover (finally) a little bit too plastic, but solid and with a good grip.
Features: This HTC mounts Android 4.3 JB, the interface is the usual sense with blinkfeed. In my opinion it would be better to have a stock version of Android like the Motorola MOTO E which is the main competitor to this device. The phone, however, responds well to the touch screen, which is accurate and without lag, the sound is very good despite having read reviews of a sound barely audible and with low loudness, but in my phone volume is perfect. Video player very good but some micro lag with hd video to 1080. Unfortunately, only 4GB of space with approximately 1.4 available to the user at startup of the device. Photos and videos can be saved on the SD, but only a few apps can be loaded on the SD card and only with applications such as appsaver.
Screen: Very beautiful, colors are very vivid and with an absolute white and a little 'less black. Viewing angle without any problems. Screen is really good even if it has a low resolution ppi for being a 5". However, video and photos can be seen very well.
Battery: Good but not great, here is clearly better the motorola moto E, The HTC lasts a full day with heavy use, but nothing more.
Camera. And now we come to the best part of this HTC which is the rear camera. Here the HTC clearly annihilates the Motorola Moto E. The lens is a 5 mp, but very high quality. Autofocus with focus fast enough, consistently sharp pictures with excellent colors, really nice. Macros are beautiful. Video ok but not at the same level of photos.
Dual Sim managing: Excellent with the ability to change the color and the name of the card, no problem in receiving and calling, speaker very good.
Judgement. This HTC desire 516 will satisfy the majority of people who want a 5 to use everyday without worrying too much about the lenght of the battery; has a very good camera and is a dual sim. The design is nice and it is a sturdy device but at the same time very light. The alternatives at this level of price are the XL nokia dual sim, tested and sold the day same, a heavy brick of well 190 grams against 160 of this HTC and especially with an interface incredibly slow compared to this Desire 516, or otherwise some other Chinese dual sim. It is true that the screen of the motorola E is unbeatable as quality, but to watch videos or browsing web pages on this HTC is really a pleasure.
In conclusion I think this is a very good device for being a 5" at this price.

Nokia/Microsoft Nokia Lumia 630 (orange) unlocked
Nokia/Microsoft Nokia Lumia 630 (orange) unlocked
Offered by FONOGRAM

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect windows phone, 5 Jun. 2014
I'm very astonished by the quality of this phone. I've bought a week ago in Czech Republic where I live. I got the version with dual sim and green cover. I must admit the phone feels sturdy but light at the same time, much lighter than the moto E. Build quality is the first thing, second is the quality of the screen a 4.5 " very bright and sharp. The phone has 8 gb memory but it is possible to add a 128 GB sd card and with the new Windows 8.1 is possible to install apps, video, music and maps on the sd card that is really nice. One of the other pros is absolutely the cam. Well here you have no flash, but in good light condition the pictures are perfect sharp and bright and there is also the autofocus. A real plus compared to the cam of Motorola moto E. I also really like the new features in internet explorer like the reading mode to read and article or webpage without being disturbed by advertising or other things. Really I can recommend this mobile to everybody and the last pros is the you can download the maps of the entire world and using a good navigator like Here drive +, this is Nokia folks!!! Well now Microsoft.

Moto E 4GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Moto E 4GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, 31 May 2014
I was very surprised by this motorola smartphone. A return to origins since almost 15 years ago my first mobile phone was a device from this company. I recently bought a nokia lumia 630 dual sim who took my partner and since then I needed a dual sim for me, I decided to search the motorola moto E. I loved the moto G too , but I was looking for something cheaper. And here it is: motorola moto E: no frills , responsive, immediate , Android stock interface and very good build quality. Managing the two sims and quality of calling is a piece of cake. The only cons: the memory on board is only 4 GB and not all applications can be moved on SD card . About the sd card put it before turning on the device otherwise does not make you move the app to SD card after powering on. According the downside I would say the camera, quite mediocre in comparison to nokia lumia 630 and no autofocus . However, overall a perfect device . The battery with 3G and wifi always on, with the two active sim , viber and whats app messages and the highest brightness level lasted me the whole day from morning to evening, with a more moderate use it is possible to get almost three days. At last I must say that the screen is really very nice and bright.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2014 8:03 PM BST

Nokia Lumia 1520 SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (Windows, 32GB) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!, 21 April 2014
Last February I bought this mobile and I was immediately impressed both by its size, but especially by the quality both hardware and software. It has 32 GB of expandable memory up to 128GB (although nokia recommended max. 64GB ) , 2GB of RAM, but above all the fantastic camera of 20 megapixel Zeiss pure view that really takes incredible beautiful pictures. I tried in all kind of light conditions and I must say that the photos are absolutely sharp, bright and with beautiful vivid colors . Above all, I was amazed by pictures taken with flash in low light , the autofocus does a wonderful job and the pictures are without any noise. Another highlight is the battery, even with tough days made ​​of whatsapp , sms , wifi , calls, continuous listening to the nokia mix radio and a few games (fifa 14 the most used), the phone still comes to evening with 30-35% . With a quieter but use with wifi always on I arrived at 3 days almost 4. For those who are afraid of its size or weight , I can tell that the phone is so well balanced that seems less heavy than many phones that weigh a 30 gr. less . Finally I have to say that surfing internet or watch a video on you tube is absolutely a unique experience than what they offer mobile phones with smaller screen. When you have tried it you will see other phones like something very small and uncomfortable . In the last days I've updated the mobile to windows phone 8.1 and I have to say that the software has reached a great maturity and those who still complain than Android or IOS are still the, maybe they should try a go with windowphone software. Good ? No! Highly recommended .

Nokia X DUAL SIM Black 4GB Unlocked Smart phone. 4 inch Touch screen
Nokia X DUAL SIM Black 4GB Unlocked Smart phone. 4 inch Touch screen

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good basic phone., 20 April 2014
I bought in Czech Republic this nokia x and I was surprised how good it is. It is on board a fork version of Android 4.1, it is dual sim, 3G, wifi, radio Fm, gps, hotspot, and comes with two great app like nokia here maps which allows to download all maps of every country in the world, and nokia mix radio where you can listen for free all the music you want. Pre installed are also other apps like opera, facebook, twitter, astro manager and viber. If you want whats app or instagram working on this phone is very easy. Open nokia store install the app 1mobile (who is a larger android store), open the app and download what you want. Whatsapp will in fact install in a breeze. Everything works perfectly, sometimes can have some lags but it is enough to delete the memory cache and everything is again perfect. This mobile comes with only 4 gb space but it is possible to insert a 64 gb sd card (nokia recommend a 32 gb but I've installed a 64 without any problems). The phone is sturdy and pleasant to have in hands comes with vivid colors, I've chosen green and I'm very satisfied with it. The battery is a 1500 mAh but if you have a regular use with the wifi always on it lasts a couple of days. The audio is very good and the quality of phone call excellent for a device of this level. I bought this mobile for 93 £ that I think is a very good price for a very portable mobile which can be used in every situation or like a second mobile. I finish only telling that the most negative point for someone can be the camera, with only 3mpx it could appear prehistoric, but when there are good light conditions, it takes nice photos. At the end shall I recommend this product? I would say yes, it seems to me very well balanced and has more pros that cons. Otherwise if you want to spend a 20-25 £ more there is the MotoG by Motorola

ORDEL® iPhone 5S & 5C iOS7 Compatible 8 Pin Lightning Cable - Charging & Sync
ORDEL® iPhone 5S & 5C iOS7 Compatible 8 Pin Lightning Cable - Charging & Sync

2.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work, 12 April 2014
I bought it but unfortunately on my iphone it doesn't work but it works on my friend's iphone very strange because we bought them in the same shop. Mysteries of electronics.

Page: 1 | 2