Profile for Grace > Reviews

Content by Grace

Grace

by Malcolm Doney

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't recommend this enough, 1 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Who Made Me? (Hardcover)
I can't recommend this enough. It's tragic that our society has become so grossly, dangerously sexualised - countless people are suffering as a result. This book is an invaluable resource for parents, giving children sensible information in a positive way before their minds can be hurt by the influences of the sex industry that are now everywhere.

by Malcolm Doney

5.0 out of 5 stars I grew up wit this, 1 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Who Made Me? (Hardcover)

On Guard: Defending Your Faith with Reason and Precision
On Guard: Defending Your Faith with Reason and Precision

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Feb. 2015
Don't miss it

How to Prove God Does Not Exist
How to Prove God Does Not Exist

1.0 out of 5 stars utterly ridiculous, 17 Dec. 2012
Failed logic, sheer stupidity, a tragic waste of time.....it doesn't deserve my time writing more. Download the Bible - it's free, and beyond fascinating.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2013 3:39 PM GMT

5.0 out of 5 stars READ IT, 1 Feb. 2012
Fascinating - excellent historical, scientific, and philosophical content.
Growing up in the UK where Darwin is so idolised for having removed the need to believe in a God, it is extremely interesting to learn more about his theory. My university lecturer for genetics recently informed me that Darwin believed that children inherit parents traits by the mixing of blood in the reproductive process - I know enough about biology and DNA to see that this is a huge issue, in a theory I've never felt able to believe. Of all the books that I've read, this is definitely a favourite.

by Antony Latham

5.0 out of 5 stars READ IT, 1 Feb. 2012
Fascinating - excellent historical, scientific, and philosophical content.