Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more
Profile for DMT > Reviews

Content by DMT

DMT

iPhone 6s Screen Protector, JETech 2-Pack Premium Privacy Anti-Spy Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s 4.7" (Black) - 0803H
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Privacy screen, 10 May 2017
Great product. I have used this now for a week and I really like it. It is great for privacy as it makes it difficult if not impossible for the person sitting next to you to read what is on your phone. You have to have a square on view to read it. I am bound by data protection law and have a responsibility to protect client data. This screen is great if I need to access an email whilst traveling as I can read it without fear of someone else reading it who might be sat next to me. The screen doesn't effect the touch sensitivity of the phone even though the protector is quite thick. It took a couple of goes to get it on the phone without bubbles but that was due to my lack of skill and care in my first attempt. It is now perfectly fitted and bubble free.

Storm Scuba Diving Reef Hook for Current Diving-Ships from the UK
Storm Scuba Diving Reef Hook for Current Diving-Ships from the UK
Offered by Dolphin Scuba Center

4.0 out of 5 stars Did what it's supposed to, 13 Jun. 2016
Took this to the Maldives for my first ever dive trip there. It did what it was supposed to. The only thing that might improve it is a pouch like some of the other reef hooks on the market to help keep things tidy, however that is somewhat of a luxury this performed well in some strong currents and event when being jostled by nurse sharks at the same time.

Dorsal Surf Changing Poncho Robe Towel - Black
Dorsal Surf Changing Poncho Robe Towel - Black
Offered by DORSAL

3.0 out of 5 stars Too warm for hot places., 10 Oct. 2015
I'm a warm water fair weather scuba diver. This poncho is too think to be comfortable for most of the places that I dive. Also, as a die photographer I really try to streamline my luggage and this is a bit bulky. A microfibre lightweight (summer) version would be great! Three stars may be a little harsh as even though it isn't ideal for my needs I'm sure that those requiring a bit more insulation and protection once they get out of the water would probably be more generous in their rating.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic parts easily cross threaded, 10 Oct. 2015
This item was good while it lasted. I used it to mount a GoPro camera on to the cold shoe on my underwater camera housing so that I could take simultaneous video and still images. Unfortunately the threads at the base of the unit have cross threaded as the parts are plastic and now the holder keeps working loose and sliding off the housing. The item is no longer functional for my needs.

Signature S025 Catering Urn, 30 L - Stainless Steel
Signature S025 Catering Urn, 30 L - Stainless Steel

2.0 out of 5 stars Great while it worked., 10 Oct. 2015
I bought this 10 months ago and within 3 months the warming light stopped working and now the urn has stopped working altogether. I bought from a different seller and have been sent labels to return it for a refund. Whilst it worked it was great. I used it to heat water, once per day on most days so it hasn't been used to excess. I expected longer life from this product.

Singapore Crumpled City Map
Singapore Crumpled City Map
Offered by Book Depository

3.0 out of 5 stars Great map but where did the pouch go?, 28 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Singapore Crumpled City Map (Map)
I have two other Crumpled City Maps, one for Paris and the other Manhattan. They are great and I love them. I haven't yet used the Singapore map but one difference that is immediately noticeable is that the Singapore map does not come with the handy little carry pouch that I got with my previous two maps. The pouch really keeps it together nicely otherwise you are dealing with a largish piece of material flapping around your bag or pocket and getting in the way. Apart from this omission it is a great piece of kit for the urban wanderer. It is tough and can withstand wind and rain - I tend to write on mine in biro circling places of interest to work out routes and itineraries. I intend to buy one for every new foreign city I visit. I do wish my Singapore map had come with a pouch though hence the three stars.

Fulton Jumbo Open & Close Umbrella Black
Fulton Jumbo Open & Close Umbrella Black
Offered by U Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and stylish, 4 Jan. 2015
This is the third one of these I have owned. I keep losing them. This umbrella is strong and stylish. It folds up nicely and opens to a full canopy that gives ample protection from wind and rain. Worth every penny, a quality purchase.

Apple iPad 2 / 3 / 4 (2nd / 3rd / 4th Generation, 2011-2012) Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 1 May 2013
I was a little sceptical about this product after reading other reviews. I found it easy to apply, no trapped dust or air bubbles and it is really easy to clean. I am not so gentle with my ipad and so wanted that bit of extra protection for the screen. I'm really happy with this product and have no problem recommending it.

Eastpak Suitcase TRANVERZ M, 78 L, 67 x 35.5 x 30 cm, Midnight (Old Model)
Eastpak Suitcase TRANVERZ M, 78 L, 67 x 35.5 x 30 cm, Midnight (Old Model)
Offered by koffer-direkt

4.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit., 2 Nov. 2010
Great piece of Kit. I use it for work to transport heavy lever arch files and books and I recently used it on holiday for a road trip. It took some battering but stood up to it all. The wheel are good and sturdy, smooth and quiet. I've had other wheeled luggage that was noisy but this bag is wonderfully quiet.

My only criticisms are that the flaps that separate the two compartments do not have a means to be neatly tucked away when they are not zipped shut, instead they are left flapping about or getting in the way when they are not being used. It's not a big criticism and does not effect the overall functionality of this bag. My other criticism (more of an advice point than a criticism really) is that you have to be careful about how weight is distributed between the two compartments when you pack otherwise the bag will topple over from it's upright position if left standing.

Overall - I really like this bag. It's functional, attractive and I have no reservations at all about recommending it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2010 2:11 AM GMT