Profile for GiGi [BCD] > Reviews

Content by GiGi [BCD]

GiGi [BCD]

Page: 1 | 2
KBT Pure Pro - Ultra Compact Mechanical Keyboard Purple Backlight- Cherry MX-Blue - (QWERTY ISO UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 2 May 2014
Got this for Christmas, well, I got it for myself.
I don't have much desk space so really needed something small so took a look through Amazon and voila, this appeared. For gaming its probably not so great, but I'm used to it. My reaction time already sucks so having this clickityclack keyboard made no difference.
HOWEVER, the sound when you type is B-E-A-Utiful! I listened to multiple YouTube videos before deciding I wanted MX Blue, it just feels and sounds so nice.... erusajdlsk..
The only problem is if you use voice activation in mumble/TS/etc, you will need to prepare yourself to be local muted. It's also apparently annoying if you sporadically spam the crouch button.

Cowon iAudio S9 16GB MP3 Player - Titanium
Cowon iAudio S9 16GB MP3 Player - Titanium

5.0 out of 5 stars :(, 2 May 2014
I came on to review this and ended up doing about 7 other reviews.

I loved this MP3 so much, never had an MP3 which sounded even remotely as close and as.. 'beautiful' :(
Purchased in Mar 2010, the MP3 after 4 years of daily usage, has finally given up the ghost.
RIP my lil Cowon <3

DC Comics Watchmen Movie: Rorschach 1:6 Scale Deluxe Collector Figure
DC Comics Watchmen Movie: Rorschach 1:6 Scale Deluxe Collector Figure

5.0 out of 5 stars Erpjhldkfjhlk, 2 May 2014
"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you... you're locked in here with me!"
Figure doesn't actually say this, but I love Rorschach so much! The figure comes with the clothes all sewn up (not plastic body parts with painted clothes like cheap figurines). I haven't seen the figure itself as I've always kept his clothes on, but if I watch the movie again I think I might be tempted to take a peek.

Kidding.

The Very Best of Aerosmith
The Very Best of Aerosmith

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't really know., 2 May 2014
Didn't buy this for myself but for my boyfriend's dad for Christmas. I assume its good as he was happy with it.
The only thing I can say is that I wish my boyfriend had a similar taste in music. While he's listening to Katy Perry and Rihanna, his dad was playing Black Sabbath in the background for Easter Dinner... :/

SteelSeries QcK, Gaming Mouse Pad, 320mm x 270mm, Cloth, Rubber Base, Laser & Optical Mouse Compatible - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars As smooth as my bottom, but not quite as smooth as a baby's., 2 May 2014
Everyone I know who has a mouse pad has the SteelSeries mouse pad so I just went for it, without regret! I've been using mine for almost 2 years and its still in awesome condition, no fraying on the edges or anything remotely similar. It doesn't slip around on my desk which is great and the size is perfect as my desk is pretty small.
It does collect the occasional crumb and dust, along with skin from my wrists, but every month or so I just give it a quick clean.

Cleaning tip:
When you're getting ready for bed and if you have work or school the next day, you just need to run it under some lukewarm water and give it a rub with some shampoo (make sure shampoo is fully washed out). Slap it on the bannister to dry & by the next day when you're back home from work/school, it'll be dry and looking brand spanking new!

Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL -  White Limited Edition with Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo 3DS)
Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL - White Limited Edition with Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars :D, 2 May 2014
Bought as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend along with Pokemon X and he LOVES IT! The only issue is that he feels nauseous with the 3D on maximum but with the setting turned low its not a problem. For anyone wondering, 3D is only an option, you can adjust this to a lower setting which is probably better for long hours of playing games. There is also the option to turn 3D off completely.
The included Mario Kart game is really addictive too (according to him) and he has spent numerous hours just playing Mario! I actually bought myself the pink version a month later after I gave him this. So if you have the money to buy one and you have the time to play games (great for toilet sessions btw), then I'd definitely recommend this. :3

Lifemax 1226 Anywhere Massage Cushion
Lifemax 1226 Anywhere Massage Cushion

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmm.., 2 May 2014
Not sure what I was expecting with the cushion to be honest. Bought it as a Christmas present for my now retired mum and she said she could barely feel a thing. Tried the cushion myself and 100% agree with her.
I would have been better off wrapping a pillow around my electric toothbrush.

Motor removed and now being used as a standard cushion.

Panasonic DMC-XS3 Digital Camera - Black + Case + 8GB MicroSD Card + Tripod (14.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inc LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomely awesome! :D, 7 April 2014
Bought from Picsio on a Wednesday night with next day delivery and it arrived on the Friday for me, just on time for my holiday for the weekend! :D Came with everything I needed (Tripod was too small so kept it home), a nice hard carry case and enough memory on the MicroSD for 1000+ photos on 14MP images :D Everyone I knew commented on how cute and compact the camera was. The build is good and the style is nice so very happy with it. I'm not too technical with cameras and photo quality so I will leave this review as it is :P

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars DAIMDAIMDAIMDAIMDAIM, 15 Dec. 2013
Bought a box last Christmas for my brother as he loves them and Ikea no longer have the bags :(
So I thought "What could possibly top a big box of Daim bars from last year..?"

Bought 2 boxes for him this year. Genius.

Cashmere Scarf 100% Pure ladies scarves Wrap Shawls Free P&P NEW women
Cashmere Scarf 100% Pure ladies scarves Wrap Shawls Free P&P NEW women
Offered by The Little Market Shop
Price: £15.00 - £17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful quality! Amazing price!, 12 Dec. 2013
Bought the black scarf for my boyfriends mum but was worried it would not arrive on time for Christmas due to the estimated delivery date, but arrived within a couple of days!
I read the reviews and was seriously questioning them but regardless of real cashmere or not, the quality you get for the price is AMAZING, and it is DEFINITELY soft enough to be cashmere!
I showed my mum who fell in love with the quality (& price *cough*) and I have since purchased the red and purple colour too.
Really hope the seller lists more colours soon (please)!

Page: 1 | 2