Profile for Ian W > Reviews

Content by Ian W

Ian W

Page: 1 | 2
KKompany Women's Brazilian Bikini Thong Set G-String Tanga Swimsuit Bottom Bra Top Orange Bottom UK10 + Top Small
Offered by KKompany

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Jan. 2016
My wife found these and liked the look of these. It fits her perfectly.

Universal Deluxe Dishwasher Cutlery Basket
Universal Deluxe Dishwasher Cutlery Basket
Offered by Arktikas Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars It's...........................just OK, 23 May 2014
Doesn't really fit out dishwasher properly (said it did) and falls over when you load it with cutlery which is really infuriating as you have to pick up all the dirty cutlery. It's still in one piece (unless I decide to enforce my own wrath on it for falling over every time).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price, 23 May 2014
Needed these for my wireless PIR alarm detectors. Great price and they have behaved perfectly. Don't hesitate - go get...

3.0 out of 5 stars nice quality but doesn't fit very well, 23 May 2014
Chosen by my daughter and good quality finish but her tablet slides about like a dog on an ice pond. I'm always worried it's going to fall out of the cover. Not convinced!

JETech Slim-Fit Folio Smart Case Cover with Back Case for Apple the New iPad 2 3 4 (Red) - 0216
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice...., 23 May 2014
My son chose this as a replacement for his existing cover which was showing signs of disrepair. It's excellent and he's delighted with it. We are both fussy devils so if we think it's good - don't hesitate to get one.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, 23 May 2014
My daughter chose this for her smart phone. It's a little light-weight but fits well and it's still in one piece. She loves it - what more can I say?

3.0 out of 5 stars my daughter likes it...., 23 May 2014
Not my cup of tea but my daughter loves ducks and therefore decided it was for her. so far - so good.

Bitdefender Total Security (2014): 1 User - 1 Year (PC)
Bitdefender Total Security (2014): 1 User - 1 Year (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 23 May 2014
I did quite a lot of research before this purchase. I've used Norton for a number of years but after reading their admission that they've failed to keep up with the demands of protection, I decided it was time to change. Bitdefender TS rated best in most reviews so i decided to give it a go and see how I get on. It's very different to Norton but early indications are good and it's owner feedback does fill you with confidence that all is working to optimum levels.
I've recommended this product to a couple of friends and colleagues since my purchase. The price is good and more importantly the product appears to be doing the job it's intended to do!

Xbox LIVE Gold 12-Month Membership Card (Xbox One/360)
Xbox LIVE Gold 12-Month Membership Card (Xbox One/360)
Offered by Lenox trading

4.0 out of 5 stars LIVE Gold Membership, 30 Dec. 2012
Priced competitively versus other retailers online and arrived in smart time. Only real issue is that Microsoft insist on charging for it!

Samsung Galaxy TAB 2 10.1 P5100 - (White) Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand Typing Case Wallet Plus Free iZKA™ Gift: ProPen Stylus Pen (Touch-Screen Pen) iZKA™ One Stop Shop For All Your Accessory Needs

5.0 out of 5 stars Case and pen for Galaxy Tab 2, 30 Dec. 2012
Purchased this for my daughter's GT2 10.1. Good quality case and fits the GT2 perfectly. Everything lines-up well. If they produced one in yellow I would have been even more popular! Some people are never happy eh!

Page: 1 | 2