Profile for Adrian Buxton > Reviews

Content by Adrian Buxton

Adrian Buxton "monkeyboy" (London)

NEWSTYLE 19.7ft 6M 30 LED 8 Modes Crystal Water Drop Solar Powered Outdoor String Lights For Outdoor, Gardens, Homes, Wedding, Christmas Party, Waterproof (Warm White)
Offered by NEWSTYLE-EU

Vax 1913270200 aaa+ Pet Solution, 1.5 L
Vax 1913270200 aaa+ Pet Solution, 1.5 L

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 28 Aug. 2014
We've tried other VAX standard products to get smell of cat urine out of a carpet using our carpet cleaner and it didn't work. This did.

50 Easy Party Cakes
50 Easy Party Cakes
by Debbie Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 30 Aug. 2011
This review is from: 50 Easy Party Cakes (Paperback)
Great value at the price - seem to be cakes of all levels to suit various age-groups of both sexes. You really can't go wrong with this !

Timex Mens Expedition E Tide Temp Compass yellow dial black silicon strap - T49707ES

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy, 27 May 2010
I bought this watch and had it for about 3 months before one of the buttons snagged on my shirt cuff and snapped off. Pretty shoddy workmanship and I couldn't return it to Amazon so am £[]+ out of pocket. Steer well clear.

Sennheiser HD280pro Closed Monitoring Headphones
Sennheiser HD280pro Closed Monitoring Headphones

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for ipod, 28 Jan. 2009
I bought these primarily for use with my ipod for noise cancelling and decent sound quality on my travels. I don't know whether it is down to the quality of the recording format, but I found the noise tinny and severely lacking in depth and volume. Because of how much they cost, I sent them back rather than put up with them. The sound I get from my Sennheiser CX300s is far superior.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2016 12:12 PM BST