Profile for addicted2books > Reviews

Content by addicted2books

addicted2books

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Heritage of Cyador (Saga of Recluce Book 18)
Heritage of Cyador (Saga of Recluce Book 18)

5.0 out of 5 stars Still a great read, 23 July 2016
I've been a fan since reading the first in the series. This had a bit of a slow start but once it picked up, I couldn't put it down. This is definitely a book that challenges your thinking as it is very multidimensional; politics, war, fantasy, family. I would recommend reading book 17 before reading this.

Jax (The Protectors Series) Book #8
Jax (The Protectors Series) Book #8

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the rest?, 5 Mar. 2016
Generally I liked this book. I enjoyed the characters from the previous books and had 1 or 2 laugh out loud moments.

Problems were the predictability at certain points, I can't go into this any further without giving spoilers. I'll just say that it frustrated me and made me want to stop reading it completely

Either this is completely different from the other books in the series or I have just moved on from this type of writing.

Up to the Challenge (An Anchor Island Novel Book 2)
Up to the Challenge (An Anchor Island Novel Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh..., 2 Jan. 2016
This was ok but nothing more than light reading. But I usually read sci-fi and fantasy romance so I might be biased. If is nothing exciting but the first one was a bit more interesting.

My Savior (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 4)
My Savior (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't debate...just read, 11 Sept. 2015
What a great addition to the series. The characters are well thought out and so well written that they seemed real to me. Love that new characters are developed while the old ones still remain just as important to the story line. Plus the humour is great!

My Commander (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 1)
My Commander (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece IAD series?, 26 July 2015
Love the characters and all the paranormal elements. It's not often that you skip all the steamy stuff just so you can get back to the plot but this one is just that good.

Deal With The Devil (Purgatory Book 4)
Deal With The Devil (Purgatory Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good series, 19 July 2015
Really liked this, been looking for a good paranormal series and this is one.

Warrior's Angel (Lost Angels Book 4)
Warrior's Angel (Lost Angels Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars finished this pretty quick, 29 Jan. 2015
my first from this author and i was pleasantly surprised. loved the main characters and the world described in this book. didn't think I could start a series from book 4 but found it easy to follow.

Hunted by a Jaguar (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series Book 4)
Hunted by a Jaguar (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, 29 Jan. 2015
Really nice work. Started of slow for me but once it picked up it just kept getting better. Liked seeing the elves again

Craved by an Alpha (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series Book 5)
Craved by an Alpha (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series Book 5)

3.0 out of 5 stars I was dissapointed, 29 Jan. 2015
too much internal monologue and it felt repetitive on both sides. Didn't learn much to like about either protagonists. Won't be pre-ordering any more books from this series. The first three are worthy of a 5 star rating so maybe the next will be better.

Slade (The Protectors Series) Book #6
Slade (The Protectors Series) Book #6

5.0 out of 5 stars consistently better, 12 Jan. 2015
Could find nothing wrong, usually there are parts in a book that I find annoying but not this time. It's really fun reading about the characters from the older books and the focus doesn't skip around too much. Have been curious about Slade and Jill since they were first introduced and I wasn't disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3