Profile for G1089 > Reviews

Content by G1089

G1089

Samsung UE40F8000SZ 40" Full HD 3D compatibility Smart TV Wi-Fi Black - LED TVs (Full HD, B, 16:9, 1920 x 1080 (HD 1080), 1080p, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 12 Jun. 2014
I had read that this was the best TV tested by which? in 2013 and I can now see why. Great picture and sound, really amazing because it's so slim. Plus it's got all the goodies you could ever want on a smart TV. I got a 500Gb hard drive for £40 so I'm now recording programme on it too! The voice activation causes fun with the kids. Not sure about the motion sensor but that's a gimmick anyway.

Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor
Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Jun. 2013
Just as good as I was expecting. The rest of the is album just as good as the released singles.

Walk & Eat Kefalonia (Walk and Eat)
Walk & Eat Kefalonia (Walk and Eat)
by Brian Anderson and Eileen Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the money, 20 Jun. 2013
The layout of where/how to find the walks could be better (!) but it's the only guide of its kind that I could find for Kefalonia.

My Generation - The Very Best of The Who
My Generation - The Very Best of The Who
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars It's got it all, 10 Feb. 2011
Read a few reviews to work out which compliation had ALL the best Who tracks. I made a good choice - this single CD has them all!

Treats
Treats
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 10 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Treats (Audio CD)
What can i say!!!!....loud and brash sums it up, but soooooo different. Some of the quality a bit lacking but so different and as many reviewers before me have said - has to be played at 11 !!!

Plastic Beach
Plastic Beach
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Continuing in a similar vein...., 10 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Plastic Beach (Audio CD)
Loved the first album, read good reviews about this one so had to get it. Not at all disappointed. Slighly different than expected initially but the tracks are catchy and I just keep playing it now!

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

5.0 out of 5 stars Music great....language strong!!, 10 Feb. 2011
I read some very complimentary reviews from newspaper jounalists about this album so decided to buy it. The lyrics may shock - certainly not for the children - but the music's great.