Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos
Profile for Blue Wave > Reviews

Content by Blue Wave

Blue Wave (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Staedtler Triplus Fineliner 334 Superfine Point Pens, 0.3 mm - Assorted Colours, Pack of 20

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the pens, 12 Jan. 2016
Like the pens, but there are a good few where the colours are FAR too close, which is a bit of a shame!

Novesta Women's Lavida Wellington Boots, Wine, 8 UK
Novesta Women's Lavida Wellington Boots, Wine, 8 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars these are very nice looking wellies, 12 Jan. 2016
I'd go up a size if you're between sizes….. these are very nice looking wellies, not huge and clompy but neat looking, comfy for walks, seem like good quality but if they go in holes too quick I'll amend my review! Mine came with a carry bag too. For £19 I think they are great.

Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
by Johanna Basford

5.0 out of 5 stars My copy was printed in Italy, and I bought ..., 12 Jan. 2016
My copy was printed in Italy, and I bought it from a gallery where I could look at it first - no problems with the paper quality, you can use pen and it will not show at all on the other side. Very relaxing for doing in the TV adverts when you're watching a film…. lovely drawings and will take a long time to complete.

Speck SeeThru Lightweight Polycarbonate Hard Shell Protective Case Cover for 13 Inch MacBook Pro - Raspberry Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful…., 23 Jun. 2015
Very beautiful…. it's a lovely colour and fits perfectly and looks stunning. This one attracts dust very efficiently so I had some trouble getting it dust free when fitting but then it's fab.
This is my second one - the first lasted two years before it cracked and broke. Computer was still undamaged and in great condition underneath although I had never removed the case to clean it.
Got this for £9 with damaged packaging, so I'm thrilled. Would like more than two years out of it hence one star knocked off. It never leaves the house and I never bash it, the plastic just becomes brittle but it's still well worth it.

Stylish Polka Dots Gel Silicone Case Cover For Apple iPhone 4s 4 s 4g 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB + Screen Protector & MadCase ® Microfibre Cloth (Teal Blue)
Offered by Gadgets 'N' Bits Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly good!, 6 Mar. 2015
Good, mostly…. the fit is good, the colour is good, came with a screen protector. The only think is, I was hoping it would be grippy, so it wouldn't slide off the furniture. It's more like slightly soft plastic, and still fairly slippery. I like it though and certainly a bargain at that price!
A note about the covered buttons - yes the volume and on/off switches are covered, but they have the symbols on them in the correct place and still function perfectly well.

SUCTION SUCKER WINDOW HOOKS CLEAR PLASTIC HOOK 25MM ( pack of 10 )
SUCTION SUCKER WINDOW HOOKS CLEAR PLASTIC HOOK 25MM ( pack of 10 )
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 11 Feb. 2015
Exactly what I was after. Attractive, and none of them have fallen off yet…. I use them for hanging glass things on my windows.

Sakura SS3601 Universal Rubber Car Mat Set with Trim to Fit Lines
Sakura SS3601 Universal Rubber Car Mat Set with Trim to Fit Lines

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits MK1 YARIS very nicely :), 11 Feb. 2015
Heavy, nice quality, and fit my 14 year old 3 door Yaris without any cutting for the front - in fact, such a good fit I can't see how they could slide around even if they wanted to! The back ones are slightly wide but fit isn't so vital in the back and one thing's for sure, there's no sand or mud getting on those carpets any more!
I did think the packing was excessive (I thought I'd accidentally bought some furniture, the box was so big) but I think they are good for the money. Will update if they wear badly… but as a single girl with no kids or pets I'd expect ten years out of them!

Russell Hobbs 18954 Colours 2 Slice Toaster - Storm Grey
Russell Hobbs 18954 Colours 2 Slice Toaster - Storm Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toaster/mousetrap!, 23 Nov. 2014
I bought one of these three years ago. Year one, it was great. Nice and wide, didn't burn the toast very often. Can I recommend Lakeland Ltd Toasting Tongs, made of wood to retrieve smaller items from your toaster without the risk of electrocution. Year two, it worked wonderfully as a mousetrap - the first ever mouse to get into my cottage found itself trapped in the toaster, where it resided happily on its trip back to the countryside. After a thorough clean and a few empty runs to kill any remaining bugs, Year Three was going ok… then the lever wouldn't stay down! Now we have to hold it down while it toasts. Might be something to do with the mouse, of course… we named him Maxwell Mouse… he might have chewed something. So, I am now considering buying another, because I did like it. Yes it gets hot, but for goodness sake, it's toasting your bread, with incredibly hot elements, so have some sense and don't touch the hot bits! If you want to be touching your toaster in inappropriate places, get one that is all cool on the outside….. but I like it because it is small and nice looking, not like most of the toasters I've seen which resemble alien spaceships! I'm waiting for the purple one….

The Accident: A gripping psychological thriller with a shocking twist
The Accident: A gripping psychological thriller with a shocking twist

4.0 out of 5 stars Upsetting but well done…., 9 Jun. 2014
I don't normally review books. I bought this because I needed a new novel to read, and it was well reviewed and reasonably priced. I didn't read too much about it in advance, so didn't realise there was going to be such a lot of domestic abuse…. I found it really hard to read because I have been through the same sort of thing.
The character of James was amazingly well written. I instantly recognised his personality and found it very hard, as it brought back my own four years of hell. Probably would have avoided it had I known in advance, but I wanted to finish it once I'd got going!
So, excellent, but avoid it if you have experienced serious domestic abuse yourself and think you might be upset/have flashbacks.

Ecoforce 48 Strong Hurricane Force Grip Clothes Pegs made of Recycled Plastic (2 packs of 24)
Offered by Activecare Online

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but…., 26 May 2014
Strangely, the yellow ones are a lot grippier than the green ones. Also, I waited a year to review these, to see how they do over the winter, and I'm finding that now they are starting to break in my hand as I peg the laundry and I will soon have to purchase more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4