Profile for MH > Reviews

Content by MH

MH

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Lady Susan: Volume 7 (Jane Austen Collection)
Lady Susan: Volume 7 (Jane Austen Collection)
by Jane Austen

4.0 out of 5 stars It was a very good read although it took me a good few letters ..., 5 Sept. 2017
It was a very good read although it took me a good few letters in to figure it all out having no knowledge of the content, I wasn't sure if I was enjoying it. I shall not elaborate too much as I think its for the individual to discover the twists and turns and make up their own mind. Once I got into it the pages past quickly and as I am not able to sit for long periods of time reading it was easy to stop at any point and pick up again. Overall I enjoyed it and its a short read.

Newsome Tools Heavy Duty Large Taper Punch Set - Extra Long Taper Punches
Newsome Tools Heavy Duty Large Taper Punch Set - Extra Long Taper Punches
Offered by RC COMPONENTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the money., 19 Aug. 2017
Bought for an engineer and he stated he is happy with them and they are good quality for the money

Hangood Cotton Linen Throw Pillow Case Cushion Covers Cover Cactus 18 x 18 inches
Offered by Hangood UK

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as more expensive purchases I have made., 19 Aug. 2017
Pleased with the quality, came within stated time. More towards a mustard yellow but lovely and the print is strong and exactly the same as the picture. As good as covers I have paid a lot more money for.

Dar GAU0122 Gaucho 1 light pendant black and wood
Dar GAU0122 Gaucho 1 light pendant black and wood

5.0 out of 5 stars On trend and good quality!, 15 Jun. 2017
Bough two for my living room. They are so nice and I wasn't disappointed at all! Lovely quality and cheaper than some I have seen and they look expensive. Really happy

Motörhead Army Green Warpig T-Shirt olive XL
Motörhead Army Green Warpig T-Shirt olive XL
Offered by E.M.P.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jun. 2017
Nice t shirt, true to size, lovely cotton fabric (quite thin) good print. Came on time. Happy customer

Pride and Prejudice: Large Print
Pride and Prejudice: Large Print
by Jane Austen

5.0 out of 5 stars life has taken me to TV and computers but frankly I'm bored with all that, 15 Jun. 2017
I'm not a reader usually ,life has taken me to TV and computers but frankly I'm bored with all that. A friend has inspired me to start reading again with this book. I love the use of the English language and the psychology involved in playing the game of what it takes to trap a good husband or wife. Amusing, intelligent ,and I will probably be reading more Jane Austen!

EAT SLEEP MINE HOODIE Jumper Sweatshirt
EAT SLEEP MINE HOODIE Jumper Sweatshirt
Offered by simplicitees

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jun. 2017
Good quality and washed well . Came before expected date,very happy.

Women and Girls with Autism Spectrum Disorder: Understanding Life Experiences from Early Childhood to Old Age
by Sarah Hendrickx

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and fascinating read!, 1 May 2017
Knowing about Autistic Spectrum Disorder in males didn't give me any idea from a female perspective I now know! As everyone on the spectrum is different anyway I thought the differences wouldn't be that great, how wrong I was!. I'm not much of a reader due to lack of concentration but I found this book fascinating. I just found out a female adult I know is being tested for ASD and I just couldn't see she could be so I searched for an appropriate book as I didn't want to just dismiss it. A really good insight and I would encourage anyone to read this. There were helpful comments about getting diagnosis from Aspie ladies and how they felt about it. I can now see my friend could possibly have ASD and hopefully reading this will help both of us.

Skylanders Swap Force - Starter Pack (Nintendo Wii)
Skylanders Swap Force - Starter Pack (Nintendo Wii)
Offered by PROGAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars We find it family friendly., 8 April 2017
You cant go wrong with Skylanders. Have a child with ASD who has focussed on collecting them and I enjoy the games as much as he does, normally I find computer games boring . We are finding it increasingly difficult to find suitable games as he gets older but this is family friendly, arrived on time.

Red Moomins Scene Purse
Red Moomins Scene Purse
Offered by Retro36

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely design and recipient was very happy. Lovely bright colour, 8 April 2017
This review is from: Red Moomins Scene Purse
Bought as a gift, lovely design and recipient was very happy. Lovely bright colour .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15