Profile for Nene > Reviews

Graco Stadium Duo Tandem Pushchair Raincover
Graco Stadium Duo Tandem Pushchair Raincover
Offered by Baby Travel Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 30 Nov. 2012
I was sceptical about the GRACO buggy at first but PLS I recommend this to every mum who needs a tandem.
so easy to manoever, much lighter than it looks.
the rain cover fits the entire buggy so ur LO is safely covered from the rain.
I didnt even buy my Graco buggy from amazon just the rain cover but I am very happy

Summer Infant Folding Bath Tub
Summer Infant Folding Bath Tub

3.0 out of 5 stars best bath for new mums, 30 Nov. 2012
i had bought this bath from MOTHERCARE in 2010 and i love it. as a first time mum, its the best bath cos its so soft and u r rest assured.
ma LO sat in it when she was much older and tore it so i had to get another one.
I then decided to get it from AMAZON cos it was FREE DELIVERY

I must say, the quality of the amazon isnt as good as the mothercare. the water didnt flow out well, much much narrower and smaller than the MOthercare one, even the quality of the bath is inferior.
I was dissappointed and still am but well, in the end its still a bath.

You want to buy the bath, yes> its a very good bath. even my 2yr old still sits in it.

Fisher-Price Pink Potty
Fisher-Price Pink Potty

5.0 out of 5 stars fisherprice for life, 30 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Pink Potty (Toy)
it worked! I had bought the froggy fisherprice potty and my LO didnt like sitting on it and never even pee-d for once in it. ma mum then gave me cash to buy this(I did find it expensive though). it worked.
only three sounds ONLY WHEN pee goes in.
ma LO decides to pour water in just to hear the rewarding sounds
yes, it is very worth it buying this cos LO sat on it like a chair while watching cbeebies and then pee-ed and got the idea
delievered on time as well by AMAZON

Page: 1 | 2 | 3