Profile for emmabloke > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
My Sister's Keeper
My Sister's Keeper

4.0 out of 5 stars Least read, 25 Aug. 2015
Brought this book by mistake. I wanted "my sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult! A very different read! Once I got over the fact I had ordered the wrong book I started to get into it. I enjoyed it and it was easy to read. It had a few twists and turns.

Reef Phantom Le, Men Flip Flops, Brown (Brown/Tan), 6 UK (39 EU)
Reef Phantom Le, Men Flip Flops, Brown (Brown/Tan), 6 UK (39 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally I find some lovely leather flip flops., 9 Jun. 2015
Lovely so far. I hope they last for years! I have been looking for leather flip flops which fit and are comfortable for years. I am a lady with wide feet. Women's leather flip flops are lovely but I can't get my feet into them. These are great.

Rotary Women's Automatic Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Two Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet LB00156/01

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but heavy, 18 Feb. 2015
It was a nice watch but I had to send it back as it was a gift. It was much chunkier and heavier than I had anticipated and not suitable for the more mature lady it was for, however if it had been for me I would have liked it.

UKayed ® White Retail Candy Floss Maker Machine 500W Plus Free Bambo Sticks make cotton candy Fun Fairground style

4.0 out of 5 stars A good present., 11 Feb. 2015
Easy to use. We have only used it once since the weekend. Brought for 11yr old's birthday. We used normal granulated sugar and it was fine. The children loved it and it seems easy to clean.

Dizaul Mini LED RGB 6 LED Disco DJ Stage Lighting LED RGB Crystal Magic Ball Effect Light DMX Light KTV Party
Offered by ExpressUK

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing., 9 Feb. 2015
I never complain but on this occasion I am far from impressed. This arrived in a plastic covering, no box or much padding. We wrapped it up for my daughter's birthday present and when she opened it, it didn't work. I looked at it and it made a popping sound, as if something blew. I took a closer look and the front panel was damaged and not aligned so even if it had worked it wouldn't have worked properly. I am very disappointed because she had wanted them for her party that afternoon. I am returning the product today.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Yamaha PSR-E253 latest keyboard including official adapter, Westmount stand, securing straps and online lessons

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Dec. 2014
My 10 yr old loved it. I just hope she learns to play it!

Oral-B Pro 600 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush powered by Braun - Ships with a UK 2 pin plug

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Nov. 2014
Good value

The Mystery of Mercy Close (Walsh Family Book 5)
The Mystery of Mercy Close (Walsh Family Book 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable read., 17 Aug. 2014
I wanted an easy read and this fitted the purpose. It was very enjoyable and I found it hard to put down. It has been a good holiday read.

Apple iPod nano 16GB, 7th Generation - Pink
Apple iPod nano 16GB, 7th Generation - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 9 April 2014
Daughter brought this. Perfect for her. Small and light. She really likes it especially the colour! Usual apple product .

Mockingjay: 3/3 (Hunger Games Trilogy)
Mockingjay: 3/3 (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 28 Dec. 2013
I enjoyed this book as much as the other 2. A great trilogy for teens and adults alike. Now looking forward to the films!

Page: 1 | 2