Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Joe DUFF-SMITH > Reviews

Content by Joe DUFF-SMITH

Joe DUFF-SMITH (Essex, UK)

V7 Protective Neoprene sleeve for tablets, ipads, mini PC up to 10.1" black/ green

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning! The dimensions given are not quite correct and the sleeve might not fit a 10.1" tablet, 30 Nov. 2013
I bought this product to keep my Zoostorm 3305-1030 10.1" tablet safe and secure. The dimensions of said tablet are 26.7cm x 16.8cm. I won't bother with the depth as that is relatively immaterial. When selecting this sleeve, I chose it partly because the zip is along the short edge, and the tablet's charging point is also on the short edge. This would allow me to charge the tablet without having to remove it entirely from the sleeve. The stated dimensions on the web page were 28.4cm x 21.6cm, figures which are repeated on the packaging of the sleeve when it arrived. However, when I tried to put my tablet in the sleeve, I found it to be too short, so short that I am unable to close the zip thereby negating one of the main reasons for buying the sleeve in the first place: security. I have measured the sleeve and can report that the external measurements are 27cm x 21.6cm whilst the internal measurements are 25.5cm x 18.5cm. It is at least 1cm shorter than what is stated and this points to a lack of quality control in the production. I would urge you to read this and take heed of the dimensions before purchasing. If your tablet will fit these then buy it, but don't believe what is on the packaging.

Hate Mail
Hate Mail
by Mr Bingo

5.0 out of 5 stars Good adult present for those with a broad mind., 9 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Hate Mail (Hardcover)
Very funny concept - people paying to be insulted. This book is certainly not for children or those easily offended, but for others of us who like a good insult it is very funny indeed. There are some days when I would willingly hand out for free insults like those beautifully inscribed in this book. Thank you Mr. Bingo for providing a little resistance against the P.C. world that surrounds us.