Profile for maisy > Reviews

Content by maisy

maisy

Womens Original Tall Gloss Winter Waterproof Wellies Rain Wellington Boots - 6 - NAO39 BL0208, Navy Original
Offered by Prime-Shoes

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH!, 2 Feb. 2017
Have not had these boots very long, but have already split. Have contacted the company, but no reply. BAD customer service. As they say buy cheap, buy twice! Would definitely not recommend.

Lucky Number Four
Lucky Number Four

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Lucky Number Four (Kindle Edition)
This was incredibly good by far my favourite read. Amazingly written, it was so good that I read it in one day! I would definitely recommend this to any girl who loves a good, heart felt, romance novel. A great new addition to the romance genre.

The Unforgettable Gift
The Unforgettable Gift

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst book ever, 14 July 2013
I hated this book he killed Rachel what an idiot he could've chosen any other cow to kill but he chose his favourite one it's like killing your dog.HATED IT

The Art of Life
The Art of Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book Eva, 31 May 2013
This review is from: The Art of Life (Kindle Edition)
This book is so amazing. I am kind of lost for words. I cried so much during this. It's a must read. I can't even come up with a word that describes how great this book is. So worth the money.it's so sad about katlin but I was so happy when Jeremy finally went to see her parents. I laughed I cried and sometimes threw the the kindle down because I was so annoyed. It's so great I can guarantee you'll fall in lovwee with this book like I have. And every time I read it I fall in love with it again. I loved Jeremy and Isabelle relationship and think you will too.

LETTING GO: Shawna's Story
LETTING GO: Shawna's Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 26 Dec. 2012
This book shows all the struggles of finding you're way in life i loved the end and her relationship with mitch and hate conrad

Blue Moon (The Immortals Book 2)
Blue Moon (The Immortals Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday read, 24 Dec. 2012
I found this book utterly captivating and found myself not being able to put it down. Actually i finnished it on the airplane (a 5 hour long journey) this book helped me not loose my sanity on the long journey otherwise i would have lost the will to live!!?!??

Shattered
Shattered

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 23 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Shattered (Kindle Edition)
This book was soo emotional i loved it best book ever omg omg i am so sad its over omg soo amazing

Dizzy
Dizzy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 23 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Dizzy (Kindle Edition)
This book was so evocative it made me feel emotions that i didn't even know exsisted. The relationship between ziah and Dylan and really easy to fall in love with. And at points i laughed so hard i cried..

Blood Will Tell (Warriors of Ankh #1)
Blood Will Tell (Warriors of Ankh #1)
by Samantha Young

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood will Tell-*best book ever*, 30 Aug. 2012
This is a great book if you enjoy paranormal romance and have read books like the fallen star, the grey wolves and the saving angels series.
I love the relatioship the author creates between Eden and noah a rollercoaster relationship, but even though being eden is hard everything will be ok for her.
This book is my favourite book and I have read it about 13 times.

Questions & Answers for Dental Nurses 2e
Questions & Answers for Dental Nurses 2e
by Carole Hollins

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 23 May 2011
I bought this book after it was recommended by a friend, and I'm really glad I did. It is full of multiple choice, short answer and essay questions, aswell as diagram questions and case studies, and all of the answers are explained and easy to find. It really helped me to revise, but possibly goes into too much detail for the NVQ3 exam. Although having said that, it's better to know too much than not enough!