Profile for Woofenhound. > Reviews

Content by Woofenhound.

Woofenhound. (Nuneaton UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3

4.0 out of 5 stars KIS 2016 Multi Device, 7 April 2016
I have used Kaspersky Internet Security products for a number of years & the only problem I have is a number of the features are not 100% compatible with the newer versions of Firefox & are disabled. Have no problems with Internet Explorer on our other PC's.Only 4 stars because of this.

ALM Strimmer Spool and Line
ALM Strimmer Spool and Line

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed to say the least., 25 April 2015
I have purchased the same product in the past, and had no trouble with it. This time, whenever I switch the strimmer on, the line runs straight out & gets tangled underneath the head.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Multi Device: 5 Device, 1 Year [Frustration-Free Packaging] (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars All you need in one purchase., 19 April 2015
For some reason I have had problems with the installation on one of my devices - Acer Aspire One running Firefox & Yahoo. All other devices are running perfectly, so only 4☆ until sorted.

JETech Apple Lightning Data Cable for iPhone 8 7 6 5 SE, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 9.7, iPad Pro - 1m (White)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for original., 19 April 2015
Bought as a perfect replacement for the original worn out apple item. 100% satisfied with item and seller

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, 4 Oct. 2014
I purchased this item as a replacement for my Navman Mio 450 which has served me well for about 7 years. At first glance it was just what I wanted, - large clear 7 inch screen, should be easier to see than a 4.5 inch, updated maps for less than the Navman updates. When you set a destination, you are given options of routes, select one, and if you have to detour for any reason, it will not calculate the new route until you go back into the menu and select the one you want. I did this deliberately on a regular run from Coventry to Harlow. Selected M6, M1, M25, M11, but went M6, A14, M11, and device kept trying to get me to return to my original route until I reached the Harlow Junction on the M11.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed on first use, 26 Sept. 2014
At first glance it seems a good product. I purchased this as a replacement for my ageing Navman Mio 450 which has never let me down signal wise. I tried this on a regular route from Coventry to Harlow, and to say I was disappointed would be an understatement.
1) Despite selecting the appropriate route options ( 44 tonne HGV etc ) it kept telling me to turn back. Biggest problem was it kept losing the GPS signal, bad eough on a motorway (M11) but absoultely no good in towns.
2) Takes ages to load up, and there are no options on the nav screen to mute the sound without going into the main menu - something not to be done whilst driving. I' m going to try it out on the next part of my trip up to Leicester before I give a final verdict.

Star S7189 Note II 5.5" Screen MTK6589 Quad Core Android 4.2 Smartphone WCDMA Dual SIM Card GPS WiFi White Add Free Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Star S7189 Note 11 is Excellent value, 19 July 2014
I bought this as a replacement for the worst phone I have ever had - Sony Xperia U. This is everything that was not. -- BIG --,Fast, holds on to the signal better - I live in a moderate to poor reception area and it has not dropped below 2 bars - previously I had to go into the garden! It came with 2 batteries - fully charged, but you may not need the second one as it can last over 24 hours in normal use. I have not used the supplied mains charger, as I already have a couple of reliable ' Android' chargers. Set-up was easy. Virgin Sim
in slot 1 - showed up as 'Vodafone' - simple to change name, not tried 2nd Sim yet. Navigation works as it should - haven't used it mobile, but as a tool to pinpoint delivery premises. I will update once I have used it for a few weeks
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2016 8:50 PM GMT

Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 - Frustration Free Packaging (3 Multi Device, 1 Year subscription) (PC/Mac/Android)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, simple to install., 29 Jun. 2014
Having used Kaspersky for a number of years I have had no problems. Same with this one. Easy to install on our 3 home computers. The Android installations can be a bit complicated, but all use the same supplied activation code. ( The previous versions had a separate code ) - currently installed on Xperia U & Samsung Galaxy Tab3. One good feature is it can be programmed to to make the device unusable - by activating a code - if stolen.

Low Price Wing Mirrors Shop AGL-561 Wing Mirror Glass, Silver
Low Price Wing Mirrors Shop AGL-561 Wing Mirror Glass, Silver
Offered by The Wing Mirror Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement mirrored glass for 'late model' Vectra, 29 Jun. 2014
Excellent value for money. The original mirror dropped out, leaving the backing plastic plate which the replacement fitted perfectly. - One tip, do a trial fit before removing tape as it is extremely difficult to remove once stuck.

NEW BLACK LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER FOR SONY ERICSSON XPERIA U ST25i
NEW BLACK LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER FOR SONY ERICSSON XPERIA U ST25i

2.0 out of 5 stars Leather Look flip case, 31 Dec. 2013
I purchased this item to hopefully protect my new Xperia U from accidental damage. It works! Dropped it a few times, & the plastic case took the brunt. Case chipped, but phone not damaged. One thing though, the phone does not sit square in the case, & the side buttons can be accidentally pressed while in your pocket so best to lock it first.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3