Profile for MrsFr34k5h0w > Reviews

Content by MrsFr34k5h0w

MrsFr34k5h0w (North West England)

Staedtler 144NC24 Noris Club Colouring Pencils - Assorted Colours, Pack of 24
Staedtler 144NC24 Noris Club Colouring Pencils - Assorted Colours, Pack of 24

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 April 2015
Excellent pencils, they colour beautifully. I haven't had to sharpen them yet but I'm sure they'll be fine

Love You Mum: doodle & dream: A beautiful and inspiring colouring book for Mums everywhere
by Christina Rose

4.0 out of 5 stars Present to myself 😀, 19 April 2015
This is a beautiful colouring book and it's a great way to pass an hour or so. Absolutely loved colouring in the Peacock!
Comment Comment | Permalink

We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves
We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 15 Aug. 2014
Devoured this book in no time at all, I just couldn't put it down. Lovely and heart breaking and funny and so much more. Do yourself a favour and read it.

The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden
The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!!, 14 Jun. 2014
I loved the Hundred year old man, so was looking forward to reading this book, and I wasn't disappointed, it is brilliant! I loved every word :-) I can't rate it highly enough. Get it read!!

Floor Four
Floor Four

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult Read, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Floor Four (Kindle Edition)
Comes across as very amateurish and in places is very poorly written. The plot/storyline is good in theory, but it's let down by the language used - it's like something my 13 year old daughter would write.... Glad I didn't actually pay money for it. It's alright to pass an hour but I certainly won't be reading it again.

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars I've become "one of them"!, 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
I haven't been able to play candy crush on my phone as its not supported on the Windows phones..... having got a new kindle fire hdx for my birthday, I now know what everyone has been banging on about! This game is highly addictive :-) and brilliantly beautiful!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled by the low price, 14 Nov. 2013
I am hugely impressed! The case arrived yesterday (as did the Kindle Fire HDX I bought it for!) so I was pleasantly surprised as it wasn't due to arrive till next week :-D It fits beautifully and is a gorgeous colour! It's really high quality considering the price, and it seems to do a good job of protecting my new pride and joy (it has only been a day though.....)

It came with a screen protector that I haven't decided if I'll use yet, a screen cleaning cloth that I'm sure will come in handy and a nifty stylus pen in the same colour as the case. The sleep/wake function is cool, because if you press the power button for more than a split second the Kindle asks you if you want to power it off.

I love this case so much I might have to get it in another colour.....

I highly recommend this case to everyone as an alternative to the over-priced origami ones! You won't be disappointed!! (The only downside, if you can call it that, is that there isn't anywhere to slot the stylus pen when you aren't using it. Not a big deal though)

The Descent Series, Books 1-3: Death's Hand, The Darkest Gate, and Dark Union
The Descent Series, Books 1-3: Death's Hand, The Darkest Gate, and Dark Union

5.0 out of 5 stars Download now! What are you waiting for??, 14 Oct. 2013
I'm not one for reviewing books, but the Descent Series had me hooked, so much so that I did the unthinkable (me being a cheapskate) and I downloaded the other books in the series and read them all in about a week..... (my job is very boring!)

I was completely drawn in by the lead characters and their relationship. I can't recommend these books enough as I absolutley loved them!!

Do yourself a favour, download this series, and then go and download ALL her other books! You won't regret it :-)