Profile for jilly > Reviews

Content by jilly

jilly

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gazboat 2 x Disposable Ear piercing gun / kit with stainless steel stud with clear zircon diamond head

5.0 out of 5 stars It smells a bit strong but the best antiseptic for ear piercing, 3 Dec. 2014
This item does the trick. You have to push fairly hard and its a bit uncomfortable on the ears but it definitely works well. I havent had any infections from using them. Bathe ears with TCP. It smells a bit strong but the best antiseptic for ear piercing.

BAAS® Samsung Galaxy Young S6310 Black PU Leather Case Wallet Pouch Flip Cover with Card Holder , 2x Screen Protector Film & Stylus Pen
Offered by BAAS Accessories

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 14 Dec. 2013
This case is ok, but if you want to make a call, its all very clumsy and difficult to talk, because you either have to take mobile out of case, or fold it back on itself which makes it difficult to hold. It would have been better if the opening would have gone from top to bottom instead of right to left. I just didn't think about phone calls when I bought it!!!

Great Ideas Easy Folding Space Saving Sturdy STEP STOOL - For Children,Home, Garden, DIY, Decorating and Car - No Need for Ladders

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 14 Dec. 2013
This stool is great, so easy to use and store, just the right height for reaching top of kitchen cupboards, would definitely recommend if you are only 5ft 3inches!!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 14 Dec. 2013
These picture hooks are fine, it has everything I needed, including wire to hang at the back of the picture, which is better than string.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bath mat, 14 Dec. 2013
I love this item. Its colourful, and the backing is just want I wanted. It goes so well and gives colour for a white bathroom suite and walls.

Keep Calm & Carry on Glass Worktop Saver - Green Background
Keep Calm & Carry on Glass Worktop Saver - Green Background
Offered by Cutting Edge Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 14 Dec. 2013
Love this item. Its exactly the same as the picture, and a really good size. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

Hagerty Silver Clean - make your silver and silver-plated jewellery look good as new with this silver bath!
Offered by Supermodel Hair

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous product, 14 Dec. 2013
I read the directions for use with this product, and I think it is seriously dangerous and not worth the risk of using. To be honest, I don't think it should even be made, let alone used. You wouldn't think a liquid silver polish would contain dangerous substances. I would rather not wear silver than have to use this. I now have to take it to my local tip so that it can be disposed of with other toxic waste. If I had known the ingredients, I never would have purchased it.

Leopet Cat Tree Scratching Post (Height ca. 180 cm) Cat Game Furniture Kitten Playing Climbing Scratcher Activity Centre with Caves (Grey with paws)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 14 Aug. 2013
Love this product. Its so worth the money. All my cats love it and surprisingly fit on platforms and in the huts, because they are not small cats. Its well made, sturdy and looks good. I haven't been able to find anything like this anywhere else, they all come a lot lower or a lot more expensive. Thought I would have to wait something like 3 weeks, but it got to me in 3 days. Well packaged, no damage, and a bargain. Easy to put together if you follow instructions. Highly recommended if you love your cats, which you should, because they make great pets.

DRINKWELL PET FOUNTAIN
DRINKWELL PET FOUNTAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Fountain, 12 Jun. 2012
This review is from: DRINKWELL PET FOUNTAIN (Misc.)
I have 4 cats and they love to watch the water, they watch it more than they drink it, but thats ok. I also like the soothing sound it makes. I sometimes put it in the garden, although you are not supposed to. I don't leave it there for long and make sure I am around when I do put it outside. I am very pleased with this item, and would recommend it to a friend.

The Damage Done: Twelve Years Of Hell In A Bangkok Prison
The Damage Done: Twelve Years Of Hell In A Bangkok Prison
by W Fellows

5.0 out of 5 stars Readable, 18 April 2012
If you enjoy non-fiction and what people can endure, you will like reading this book. You will not believe how the human race can treat their fellow man. It is absolutely disgusting, but then it doesn't surprise or shock me, because we are only one step removed from savages, only difference is we have better plumbing, except in a Bangkok prison!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3