Profile for iam_whoever > Reviews

Content by iam_whoever

iam_whoever

Page: 1 | 2
Sub Sports Women's Dual All Season Compression Base Layer Leggings/Pants - Black, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars but I went up a size and was glad I did as the waist is very small, 4 Sept. 2015
The small fit perfectly. I'm 157cm and weigh about 54kg. I generally where in XS in my gym clothes, but I went up a size and was glad I did as the waist is very small. They offer good compression, but I do wish they were a little bigger in the waistband and a little lower. I think the waistband issues is common with compression. They seem quite durable as well, which was important for me. I waited until I used these for several weeks before writing a review specifically for that reason. I wear these under my gi for BJJ at 3x a week and they still look new, no fraying or any issues.

Sub Sports Women's Elite RX Graduated Compression Calf Sleeve Base Layer - Red Stealth, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars The sizing is good. It is a little small on the bottom ..., 4 Sept. 2015
The sizing is good. It is a little small on the bottom compared to the actual compression (I'd expect them to be a little tighter), but the compression is still pretty good. They get the job done. I've had issues with my calves since suffering a strain in both just over a year ago and these have helped. I sometimes where them when training, but I also use them post training.

Special Delivery
Special Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant characters and dialogue!!!, 15 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Special Delivery (Kindle Edition)
Another excellent romance story by J.A. Armstrong. This has some of the best dialogue of any romance story I've ever read, although dialogue in all of her stories is fantastic. It looks like another serial story, which is great. I enjoy the serial releases: each short story is well written and gives you enough to both satisify and keep you wanting more. I look forward to the next in this series. She is a master of short fiction lesbian romance.

Ballistic LS LifeStyle Smooth Clip-On Case Cover for iPhone 5/5S Case - Black
Ballistic LS LifeStyle Smooth Clip-On Case Cover for iPhone 5/5S Case - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection!, 4 Oct. 2013
If you are looking for a slim case that offers plenty of protection, this is it. I am always dropping my phone, indoors and outdoors, and I even smashed my old iPhone 4 on one drop. I've had this case for my iPhone 5 for about 4 months now, and it has saved me plenty of times already. I have dropped the phone getting out of the car, it's fallen from my desk at work, fallen my night stand and so on. There isn't a scratch on it. It's bounced and been perfect after every drop. I'm glad I decided to pass on the bulkier military cases, as this has done the job for everyday use. I'd only upgrade if going for a hike or partaking in a more adventurous activity where a very rugged case is needed.

Sony Xperia Z 10.1 inch Tablet (2013 release) Multi-Angle Frameless Case with Bonus Bullet Stylus / Auto Sleep & Wake Sensor by LuvTab® (Red)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, 4 Oct. 2013
I bought this after reading the many reviews, so I was aware of the fact that there is no cutout for access to the charging port. This is fine for me. For the price, it's a very sturdy and offers excellent protection with three main position levels. I haven't seen better for the price on the market!

Private Peaceful [DVD] [2012]
Private Peaceful [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ George Mackay
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant film!, 22 Aug. 2013
I am teaching the novel to year 7 students, and I purchased this to show them as part of the unit. The students find the story so intriguing, and loved that they could compare the differences between the novel and film. It's a brilliant film in its own right. It's well directed and well acted. It's one of the best WWI films I've seen. There are quite a few differences from the novel, but it's a film where it's easier to overlook those differences due to how well it still keeps the essence of the story and each character.

100% NATURAL LATEX TUBES, Columbia-Bookfest®Power Cords Resistance Bands 11pc Set, Ideal For Home Fitness, Yoga, Pilates, Abs, P90x & Workout with workout guide. Part of the Columbia-Bookfest® PowerCord products.
Offered by columbia-bookfest

4.0 out of 5 stars They do the job!, 22 Aug. 2013
Excellent quality for the price and much cheaper than the P90X branded bands. They get the job done and are easy to use. All you need in a door to hook them up to.

Under Armour Authentic Long Compression Women's Shorts - Black/Argent, M
Under Armour Authentic Long Compression Women's Shorts - Black/Argent, M

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 22 Aug. 2013
I went for these because they are cheaper than other brands, but they do the job. I wear them for hockey, and the extra support has be helpful.

Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [2012] [Region Free]
Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Luke Pasqualino

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant film!, 22 Aug. 2013
This film does a much better job with the back story than Caprica did. It's still action packed and done in the style of the BSG series, which is brilliant. It's a must see for any BSG fan!

X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - Red
Offered by buy1more-Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Best portable speaker around!, 12 Feb. 2013
It gives so much sound for something so small. I have tried a variety of portable speakers and this beats out some of the more expensive one. For the price, you can't beat it. It tends to be better than most laptop speakers as well. The bass is excellent and the volume too. Of course, with something this small, there is some give, and that would be the treble, as the signing can sound a bit muffled at times, dending on the song and the balance with the bass. However, it's a small price to pay for such an awesome volume and bass in a tiny speaker like this.

Page: 1 | 2