Profile for freya > Reviews

Content by freya

freya

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Zacro® Gel Bike Seat - Extra Soft Gel Bicycle Seat - Bike Saddle Cushion with Water&Dust Resistant Cover (Black).........
Offered by Zacro-euro

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i needed., 13 July 2016
Very good quality at a very reasonable price, thankyou very much. My exercise bike was incredibly uncomfortable, but with this it is now much nicer to ride. It also had a waterproof cover for if it was being used on an outdoor bike.

Berisfords Ribbon Rose Centred Bow 3mm (6pk) Light Pink
Berisfords Ribbon Rose Centred Bow 3mm (6pk) Light Pink
Offered by GUR Sewing Machines

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jun. 2016
Beautiful little bows which I intend to put on premature baby's shoes. Well made. Came quickly.

Vax U90-MA-Re Air Reach Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Purple
Vax U90-MA-Re Air Reach Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 23 May 2016
I actually love this hoover. It has been used every day since I bought it, and copes with two moulting dogs and a cat. The suction on the low floor setting almost ripped my carpet up its so strong, so I only use the higher setting. Quieter than my old hoover, more lightweight, versatile and steerable. Best hoover I have ever had.

KLIM - Innovative Cooling Design - Gaming Laptop Cooler - High Performance Fan - USB connection - Cooling pad - Air vacuum
Offered by Klim-Cool

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 23 May 2016
I tried this on my Toshiba satellite P50 for about an hour while playing some very intensive graphic game which I couldn't play before without almost melting the thing. The little klim was quiet but sucked out the hot air, and the display did exactly as it was meant to too. It definitely made a difference, although I think I will probably use it for several hours more before sticking it to my laptop with the sticky strips (mainly because I don't want to make a mess of my laptop if I have to pull it off again). So far no problems at all though and I wish I had bought one years ago.

Vax Genuine Stretch Hose (Type 2) 2 m, Grey
Vax Genuine Stretch Hose (Type 2) 2 m, Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Not applicable, 16 May 2016
Possibly an oversight on my part, but it didn't fit how I thought it would, and is therefore useless to me.

HeroNeo® New Basic Knitting Tools Accessories Supplies With Case Knit Kit Lots
HeroNeo® New Basic Knitting Tools Accessories Supplies With Case Knit Kit Lots
Offered by Magic&Gorgeous

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 May 2016
I love this little kit and use bits out of it daily

Bluetooth Remote Control by CamKix - Wireless Remote for Smartphones - Suitable for Camera Shutter Release for Photos and Selfies - Compatible with Apple IOS and Android / iPhone / iPad / Samsung Galaxy / and Other Cell Phones and Tablets / Also Includes CamKix Adjustable Wrist Strap (Black)
Offered by ECO-FUSED UK

Multi Coloured Tribal Print Bum Bag / Fanny Pack - Festivals /Club Wear/ Holiday Wear
Offered by Alannah's Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it thanks, 5 May 2016
A very good quality item at a very good price. Perfect for what I want it for (keeping treats, water money, bag and keys in for multiple dog walking) thankyou

Spot On Flat Leather Moccasin (Tan, Size 6 UK)
Spot On Flat Leather Moccasin (Tan, Size 6 UK)

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope., 26 April 2016
Very very slim fitting, bad quality stitching, shoes rubbed badly

Armitage Latex Duck Dog Toy Good Boy
Armitage Latex Duck Dog Toy Good Boy
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

3.0 out of 5 stars Supervision a necessity, 26 April 2016
It's ok and great fun for my dog, but he would chew through it in seconds so must be supervised completely with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12