Profile for S J > Reviews

Renapur Leather Balsam 200ml
Renapur Leather Balsam 200ml
Offered by Renapur Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant new shoes!, 18 Oct. 2017
I purchased this to restore my children's shoes which were getting VERY scuffed. Magic happened! Their shoes look like new with minimal quantities of the product. The sponges make application and buffing easy. It even smells quite nice!

TYR Alliance Team Backpack II - Black
TYR Alliance Team Backpack II - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I can easily pack my open water swimming kit in this bag ..., 24 May 2016
I have found that it is exactly what I have been looking for. I can easily pack my open water swimming kit in this bag (with room to spare!) and love the side pockets where I store pool and OW kit to avoid it getting muddled with the rest of my family's. It fits well into pool side lockers and it reasonable comfy to carry as a back pack.

Sony Xperia M2 Phone Case Cover Clear See Through Gel TPU Jelly Silicone Skin Strong and Flexible Rubber The Keep Talking Shop® Sony M2 Accessories (Clear Gel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ckear case, 15 May 2015
The case is doing exactly what I hoped it would! It's easy to put on and take off, it protects the back and corners of the phone and it makes it feel a bit thicker so easier to hold (for me and my son!). Two downsides: one, the back gets an air bubble trapped which doesn't look good but doesn't effect how the case works and two, the headphones socket hole isn't quite big enough for all headphone style jack plugs so you have to take the case off (maybe I'm being a bit hopeless?!).

The Waitress
The Waitress

4.0 out of 5 stars I'ma sucker for a happy ending!, 2 April 2013
This review is from: The Waitress (Kindle Edition)
Classic Melissa Nathan - who really knows what they want to be when they grow up? An easy read with likeable characters and all the expected complications to finding love and a happy ever after.

Weaning (Pyramids)
Weaning (Pyramids)
by Sara Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Weaning made simple, 9 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Weaning (Pyramids) (Paperback)
Thank goodness for this fantastic little book! After A LOT of anguish being told that weaning your child early is bad the easy to follow early weaning guide has made the whole process really simple! The clear charts with weekly meal planners for each stage of weaning and the what to introduce and when guides have given me so much confidence in weaning my son. I have recommended it to all my first-time-mum friends.

Collins Complete DIY Manual
Collins Complete DIY Manual
by Albert Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars DIY without the SOS!, 28 April 2011
I found this book really helpful. The pictures guide you through tasks clearly with concise and helpful text. I feel confident to tackle more DIY jobs around the house while having a better idea of when to get the professionals in.

Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix/Pebble Car Seat Raincover (2014 Range)
Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix/Pebble Car Seat Raincover (2014 Range)
Offered by 1stopbabystore

4.0 out of 5 stars Rain cover for car seat, 12 Mar. 2011
I like the cover, it does the job and is easy to put over the car seat. These is nothing about the rain cover that wows me but there is also nothing bad about it.

BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Original (Black Spirit)
BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Original (Black Spirit)
Offered by Optimum Exchange

5.0 out of 5 stars BabyBjorn Carrier, 12 Mar. 2011
FANTASTIC! This carrier is easy to use (the red clip goes in the red slot and the blue clip goes in the blue slot!) and my baby loves it. It means that we can get out and about off road in style and comfort. I normally struggle with backache when carrying a rucksack so was worried that carrying about one stone of baby on my front would be a problem...it isn't since the straps adjust easily and the design actually encourages me to have better posture!

Your Babycare Bible, The most authoritative and up-to-date source book on caring for babies from birth to age three
by Dr. Tony Waterston

4.0 out of 5 stars Babycare Bible, 9 Feb. 2011
Having purchased the Pregnancy Bible I have found this book equally informative and reassuring following the birth of my first child. I love the fold out picture guides as they have helped me to gain confidence in the basics (dressing, washing, feeding etc). I would recommend this book to anyone new to babies!