Profile for E A Davis > Reviews

Hot Wheat Bag - Herbal Lavender Fragrance - Hot & Cold Pack Fleece, Black
Hot Wheat Bag - Herbal Lavender Fragrance - Hot & Cold Pack Fleece, Black
Offered by Amazing Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 11 Dec. 2013
This is brilliant! Pop it in the microwave for a minute and a half and you have warmth. In my office there is a draught and colleagues have now bought a wheat bag too, seem to have set a trend. I have mine on my feet, others around their neck. Excellent product.

The Outlaw Varjak Paw
The Outlaw Varjak Paw
by SF Said

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Outlaw Varjak Paw (Paperback)
What a brilliant book! My daughter has also read the first one Varjak Paw, she loved it so much I ordered The Outlaw for her. She has read both books about 5 times its ridiculous and knows most of it word by word now. She is 10.
I have also read them both, they are exciting and keeps you wanting to read the next chapter. Kids will love this book about cat adventures and fights. Very gripping and easy to read.
I hope S F Said writes more like this.

ghd Peacock Collection Green Limited Edition Gold Series Classic Styler Hair Straightener Gift Set

2.0 out of 5 stars Not keen, 11 Dec. 2013
I bought this over a year ago now and am really disappointed. It heats up well but doesn't seem to straighten or curl hair very well. It does the same as my £20 straighteners. Waisted my money. Next time I will get the same ghd's as my hairdresser, maybe I had a dud?
On a good note, I love the colour and the fact that once I have used them I can put them away immediately.
It could be user error...

Black USB Retro Silent Office Desk Fan - PC, Laptop, Computer Macbook
Black USB Retro Silent Office Desk Fan - PC, Laptop, Computer Macbook
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver, 11 Dec. 2013
This fan is amazing! I work in an office with air conditioning but it is too warm a lot of the time. I bought this fan to cool me down, I plug it into my computer. The fan is quiet too so it does not bother anyone. Once it breaks, I'm getting another one, it does the job intended.

Twilight New Moon VOLTURI Pendant NECKLACE family props
Twilight New Moon VOLTURI Pendant NECKLACE family props

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 11 Dec. 2013
My daughter loved this when it arrived, which was quick. She went to school as Jane from the Voltori wearing a black coat, tights, red lipstick and this Voltori crest. It looked fab! The crest is heavy and won't break easily. Good product.

Misery  [1991] [DVD]
Misery [1991] [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Caan

4.0 out of 5 stars Good film, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Misery [1991] [DVD] (DVD)
This arrived promptly. Cathy Bates is scary in this film but brilliant.
It's an old film now but well worth watching with the lights off on a Saturday night.

66fit Aerobic Step - Gym Workout Exercise Fitness Bench Stepper
66fit Aerobic Step - Gym Workout Exercise Fitness Bench Stepper

4.0 out of 5 stars Good box, 11 Dec. 2013
I like this box as the legs can come off so it is not too high. It hides away behind the sofa too when not being used.
Good value for money, I have worked out a lot on it now and looks like I have just bought it.

The Phantom of the Opera [DVD] [2004]
The Phantom of the Opera [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Gerard Butler

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 11 Dec. 2013
I love this film!!!!! This has to be the best version ever. It is so emotional and gripping, it makes me cry every time. The quality and acting is outstanding.

Fashion Angels Glitz N Glamourhalf Portfolio
Fashion Angels Glitz N Glamourhalf Portfolio

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 11 Dec. 2013
I have ordered a few of these pads now as my daughter loves it, she cannot stop designing, now I buy 2 at a time. It keeps her quiet and amused for ages. Perfect gift for a girl. It always arrives promptly too.

Direct-Home® White Mosquito Net Bed Canopy Polyester 10 Meter x 2.5 Meter Insect Protection
Offered by A Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Dec. 2013
I went to France last year and was hot, but the Mosquitos were lively at night, we were ok as we had a net. We took my daughter the following year to the same place and saw this net on Amazon. It arrived really quickly. It did the job to perfection! No Mosquitos, flys or spiders got through this net and covered the whole bed. She loved it and slept well knowing that no bugs would get to her. Now she wants this up for home. Fully recommend this product. Excellent value for money.

Page: 1 | 2