Profile for puggy > Reviews

Nail Magic Nail Treatment and Conditioner
Nail Magic Nail Treatment and Conditioner
Offered by Medideals

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend it., 22 Feb. 2016
This is very effective for strengthening my nails, which used to peel before I religiously used this product. Use it twice weekly for for a couple of months before you see results. I highly recommend it.

Anker Screen Protector for Apple iPad Pro 9.7 / Air / iPad Air 2 [2-Pack] - Xtreme Scratch Defender Crystal-Clear High-Response Premium with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and easy to apply, 18 April 2015
What a great product! I know it's only a screen protector but it is simple to apply when you read and follow the clear instructions that are sent with it. Wish I'd bough this brand sooner as I cannot tell there is a screen protector on my device.

Invisibobble hair ring box of 3 - Red
Invisibobble hair ring box of 3 - Red
Offered by CrazyKangaroo

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky and works., 12 Nov. 2014
Love this hair bobble. Previous reviewer has misunderstood the "invisi" bit. You put it in your hair as normal and then when you remove it you will notice that it has not kinked your hair. As usual hair bands do. I like the funkiness of it too.its vey easy to put in and holds my long hair very well.

Faux Leather Shiny Silver Bean Bag Cube Foot Stool Slab
Faux Leather Shiny Silver Bean Bag Cube Foot Stool Slab

5.0 out of 5 stars Blingtastic foot stool., 4 Nov. 2014
Wow I love this silver bean bag cube and so do our dogs! Great quality at a great price. It came promptly and was packaged well but not in a cardboard box. I would have no problem recommending this seller. I just wish that they did it in a bronze metallic colour as well as the gold and silver.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars she loved the ripped style and received a lot of compliments, 26 Aug. 2014
I bought these jeans for my daughter and she found that they were quite small for her. However, she loved the ripped style and received a lot of compliments. Would recommend these to anyone, but would advise that you bear in mind the size

Super Grippy Yoga Gloves
Super Grippy Yoga Gloves

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea but not great for me., 21 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Gaiam Grippy Yoga Gloves (Sports)
Basically they are knitted gloves with sticky stuff on. I had hoped that the gloves would help me especially when doing the downward dog position. Unfortunately they stretched and moved around on my hands so when I was needing them to grip the floor the area of glove did not have the sticky stuff on them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must have, 1 Jun. 2014
I love this moisturiser as it suits my skin so well. I have pale skin that can has red areas - around the nose and chin. This cream soothes those areas. It also is non comodegenic.

Lepel Athena T-Shirt Bra 17305, White/Pink, 32C
Lepel Athena T-Shirt Bra 17305, White/Pink, 32C

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but uncomfortable., 1 Jun. 2014
Liked the look of this bra and wasn't disappointed when it arrived. Tried it on and wore it for a few hours but realised quite quickly that it wasn't fitting me comfortably. It is a young woman's bra because the straps are narrow they do dig in, even after adjustments. I am a size 12 but have noticed as I have got older that I have to be more careful when choosing my bras. I passed it on to my 13 year old daughter.

Ex Store No VPL Shortie Knickers Pink Glow Medium
Ex Store No VPL Shortie Knickers Pink Glow Medium
Offered by Zest Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, 7 May 2014
Love the bright pink colour. I am a size 12 but prefer size 14 underwear as it's more comfortable and flattering under my clothes. These knickers are a good price and I would buy them again. Speed of delivery is excellent too.

Emma Oddsocks - 3 x oddsocks . Size UK 4 - 8 Ladies Offsocks
Emma Oddsocks - 3 x oddsocks . Size UK 4 - 8 Ladies Offsocks

3.0 out of 5 stars They are ok, 21 Feb. 2014
Was in a rush to buy presents and as I had bought similar socks before and had been very happy with them I thought I would buy some from this seller. The three socks are nice and are good quality. I just wish for the price I paid for the three I would have received another odd one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5