Profile for Jane H > Reviews

iDECT Eclipse Plus Dect Phone with Call Blocker - Single, White
iDECT Eclipse Plus Dect Phone with Call Blocker - Single, White
Offered by Swift Stock

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and good working phone, 10 Jun. 2017
Oh, this is one stylish looking phone. We have this sitting on a high gloss white desk and it looks really lovely and attractive as an object in its own right. Setting up the various facilities within is pretty standard. The manual that comes with it is easy to follow. My only quibble, having moved from a BT cordless phone, is that you are limited to just 2 speed dial numbers. A bit frustrating when I had several family members/friends stored on speed dial on my previous phone. But this is a minor niggle in the face of a good looking phone.

Bunny / Rabbit / Guinea Pig / Dog / Puppy / Cat / Playpen Pen Enclosure Run Cage with Net Cover, 55-inch

3.0 out of 5 stars Too flimsy for use with dogs I think, 10 Jun. 2017
I would agree with other reviewers who say that it is really more suitable to rabbits and guinea pigs. The metal work is lightweight and fiddling to get the pins into the hinge holes is.....well fiddly. I bought it to use to contain a miniature poodle puppy while out in the garden with her. She didn't knock it over but, meh, if I were buying again for a puppy/dog I would go for a much more sturdy style. It's now being used on an allotment with the mesh cover to protect young plants from birds and other wildlife.

BRITISH ENGLISH SCOTTISH MEASURE FINGER SIZER RING GAUGE METAL UK SIZES A-Z+6
BRITISH ENGLISH SCOTTISH MEASURE FINGER SIZER RING GAUGE METAL UK SIZES A-Z+6
Offered by alfindings ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality ring sizer, 10 Jun. 2017
I'm so glad to have this quality item. I've recently bought a special ring online and had to return it for resizing because I got the measurements wrong. I have two more important rings to buy in the near future and this time I will have no doubt that I am buying the correct sizes. Every jewellery box should have this. It's a good quality product.

UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Men and Women Sizes A-Z
UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Men and Women Sizes A-Z
Offered by Precious Jewels UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a useful little tool, 4 Jun. 2017
Super speedy delivery and such a useful little gadget. I'd ordered a special ring online and followed the instructions for measuring my finger in order to choose the size I wanted. The ring arrived and was far too big. I ordered this ring sizer and discovered my correct ring size so that I can return my original purchase for correct re-sizing. I wish I'd known of such a useful little tool before. Excellent to keep with my jewellery to check my finger size for future purchases.

Daylight Company Natural Light DN1310 1 W LED Recharegable Lamp, White
Daylight Company Natural Light DN1310 1 W LED Recharegable Lamp, White

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very glad I bought this lamp, 1 Mar. 2016
Excellent lamp. It was smaller than I expected but just perfect for using as a specific light source when I do cross stitch, colouring books or just reading. The best part of course is that there are no electrical leads so I can move it around wherever. I love the way the light bar folds down so you can have a slim upright item that takes up little space when it's not in use and the three levels of brightness give a good range of light levels. It took a little while to arrive from date of order but I believe it came from either China or Hong Kong. In any case it arrived well before the estimated date given (3 weeks before). Highly recommend it. Oh and there was charge already in the lamp so I could use it straight away (it comes with its charging lead obviously and the charging lead has a USB plug at the end not a mains plug).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, quality looking bag, 13 Sept. 2015
This is one of those "good buys". The colour is very accurate, it is a generously proportioned bag that opens widely to be able to see and access the contents. The internal standard side zipped pocket is supplemented by a central zipped pocket as well as 2 different width mobile phone pockets. It has gained some admiring comments and I am really pleased that I bought it. I believe there are various colours in this range and I'd be happy to buy more in other colours.

8 Pairs Ladies Leg Life Footsies Natural
8 Pairs Ladies Leg Life Footsies Natural

2.0 out of 5 stars Come up the foot too far, 13 Sept. 2015
The denier of these footsies is lovely and fine and they are very comfortable on the foot (I am a standard, average width, UK size 6/Eur 39). However...I wanted these to wear with a new pair of loafer/moccasin style leather shoes with a front that comes up the foot the same distance as the image shown on the pack of footsies. These footsies are only suitable to wear under trainers or other similar full fronted shoe/boot since they naturally settle on your foot right up to the bend between leg and instep. They feel nice but look naff if wearing with a court shoe or similar.

Designer Leather Look Ladies Crossbody Bag Women Handbag
Designer Leather Look Ladies Crossbody Bag Women Handbag
Offered by Milan Fashion Handbags

3.0 out of 5 stars Colour depiction not accurate, 3 Aug. 2015
VERY disappointed with the colour. The photo shows a beautiful coral. The reality is it is red. The handbag as a bag is just what I wanted. Not big but just enough to hold purse, comb, notebook, pen etc. Since I like red I decided not to return it but be aware it is definitely not the colour shown in the photo.

The Cloud Of Unknowing
The Cloud Of Unknowing

2.0 out of 5 stars Failure in Kindle format, 8 Jun. 2015
Very disappointed with the transcription into ebook/kindle version. I owned the printed Cloud many years ago (sadly no longer have it) so I was keen to add it to my Kindle library. Whilst the content may be the same, what lets this down completely is the frequent omission of spaces between words. This makes it impossible to read with any pleasure or concentration on the content because you find yourself pausing in most sentences, puzzled at the apparent new word youve just read. Not a new word but a running together of two words. I have returned this for a refund and would advise anyone to avoid the Kindle version and stick with the printed format.

Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by WeSellTech (VAT Registered Business Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars It is brilliant., 13 Mar. 2015
This is the best bit of housework kit I've had. It arrives in a very well designed and packed box. So simple to put together - the top half of the upright clicks easily into the base. There is a small amount of charge in the battery to enable you to have a quick go immediately. The battery is beautifully slim and clicks easily in place at the back of the upright handle. You can leave it in place to charge it up from the mains with the lead provided or if it is more convenient to move the battery to a charging station then it is dead easy to unclip the battery. But the real joy is the vacuuming job that it does. I have a small dog and dogs always seem to bring in bits of grit, dried bits of leaf, general detritus on their paws. Well a quick whizz round with this lightweight beauty and my very pale stone coloured carpets look fresh and lovely. It is so easy and light that I don't mind getting it out a couple of times a day if necessary. Just bliss. And you don't need to keep emptying the little dust capsules. After the first vacuuming I thought I'd have to empty it but, no, there was still masses of space and no loss of suction so that it could be left for a further several cleans. Buy it, buy it, buy it.

Just one proviso. It obviously doesn't have any nozzle extensions (I know they are now advertising the extra hand held gizmo to go with the system) so I have kept my Miele cylinder vacuum to use maybe once a month if I want to do deeper cleaning, behind furniture, up the curtains, etc. But my clunky, heavy and ineffective Dyson is going down to the tip next week.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3