Profile for Zion12 > Reviews

Content by Zion12

Zion12

Page: 1 | 2
STOP WORKING FOR UNCLE SAM: If you are working for money you are under Uncle Sam system. You need to get out fast. This book will help you do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will make you think, really think. And then scales begin to fall of your eyes of understanding. For the first time you, 18 May 2017
This book will make you think, really think. And then scales begin to fall off your eyes of understanding. For the first time you start realising how sleepy you've been. ..in fact you've been in a stupor! How can you be in a bondage and not know it. ...Or worse still, how could you have been willingly embracing slavery and fighting every attempt for emancipation of your life? How could you have sold your destiny with utmost abandone and not know it? Having woken up, you see practical steps to take to your freedom. So if you really wake up, you will not be abandoned in sorrow. Dr Adelaja takes you by the hand and helps you, step by step, to your freedom to be who you are born to be.

Bluetooth Earphones, TaoTronics Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones Stereo Magnetic Earbuds, Secure Fit for Sport, Gym with Built-in Mic
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

Who Am I? Why Am I here?: How to discover your purpose and calling in life
Who Am I? Why Am I here?: How to discover your purpose and calling in life
by Sunday Adelaja

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jan. 2017
Excellent book. Bought three more copies, one for each of my teenage kids!

Yousave Accessories Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Case [0.5mm] Ultra Slim & Lightweight Crystal Clear Protective Cover [Precision Fit]
Offered by PJA Distribution

4.0 out of 5 stars It is a fantastic product but I was deceived by the picture, 15 Jan. 2017
It is a fantastic product but I was deceived by the picture. I thought it was a screen cover. I had already ordered a case.

Kinps® Ultra-Portable 26800mAh Power Bank External Backup Battery 4.8A Output 2 Port Portable Charger with Smart Technology for Apple and Android Devices

1.0 out of 5 stars like myself and many others, 20 July 2016
Not worth wasting your time on. Advert is misleading. 26800mAh is advertised but, like myself and many others, you will most likely get 1800mAh sent to you.

Solar Electricity Handbook - 2015 Edition: A simple, practical guide to solar energy - designing and installing solar PV systems.
by Michael Boxwell

The Kingdom Driven Life: Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be Done on Earth . . .
The Kingdom Driven Life: Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be Done on Earth . . .
by Sunday Adelaja

5.0 out of 5 stars An Explosive Delivery That Takes Christianity from Religion to Reality, 7 Oct. 2015
This is a dynamic delivery that takes Christianity out of religion into reality. Christianity is redefined from my religious understanding. This is a punch on my comfort Christianity; waking me from slumber and challenging the genuineness of my commitment to Christ. I am called to roll up my sleeves and get into Christ's business of practical life change He came to effect in my world. Through this book my theology has been rearranged; I am released from the four walls of the church and located in the society to fulfill my role in changing it. I can see where I belong and have been given practical steps to start fulfilling my life. Thank you, Pastor Sunday for using this book to put our hands on the steering wheel of our society so we can undergo our personal life change and participate in changing it.

Ricco P26 MINI DSP 2.0 CHANNEL Ultra Light Aluminium USB Portable Travel Powerful Speaker For Laptop Desktop MAC Computer Netbook ---(Built-in DSP USB Sound Card, NO messy 3.5mm audio line-in cable is required any more.) (Black)
Offered by Gadget Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Excleent, 9 Jan. 2014
Excellent! It's been very great and behaves just as I expected. Really love the power and loudness. Highly recommended item

Florence Nightingale [DVD] [1985]
Florence Nightingale [DVD] [1985]
Dvd ~ Jaclyn Smith
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Inspirational story, 20 Jan. 2012
This is a highly inspirational movie. Great job. I bought this for study purposes and it gave me such an awesome insight into the influence one person can have in a world of impossibilities.

Page: 1 | 2