Profile for N. Harris > Reviews

Anbee Backpack Rucksack for DJI Phantom 4 / 3 / 2 Vision / FC40 Quadcopters
Anbee Backpack Rucksack for DJI Phantom 4 / 3 / 2 Vision / FC40 Quadcopters
Offered by Tomy Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars So much room for Phantom and accessories, 2 Sept. 2016
Really pleased with this rucksack. My Phantom came with an Ultimax hard shell case which I thought was the best option at the time. Whilst it will provide the best protection, it is limited to the number of accessories you can carry. This soft rucksack has more padding and protection than I thought there would be and there is room to carry everything I need. Before buying this case I asked a question about whether you can leave prop guard seats on the Phantom while using this case. Everyone that responded misunderstood thinking I was asking about the prop guards themselves! I can tell you that if you have the quick release type prop guards, you can leave the prop seats attached and the guards can be carried in the front pocket of the rucksack - see image. With h she'll case, I have needed to cut the foam otherwise the prop guard seats would need to be removed. I have moved everything now into this soft case and the shell case will be used only as a backup should it ever be required.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Deluxe Black Padded Rifle Shotgun Case Slip Longer For silencer
Deluxe Black Padded Rifle Shotgun Case Slip Longer For silencer
Offered by carp-corner

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice padded case with dodgy zip, 27 July 2016
I was very happy with this case until the zip stopper fell off followed by the zip. I have managed to feed the zip back on and I'll have to take care not to zip up to the very end which is slightly annoying. Although I've had the bag for 3 years, it has been used no more than a dozen times spending most of the time keeping my rifle in storage.

EasySMX Leagoo D6 Smart Phone Android 4.4.2 MTK Dual-Core Processer 4.5 inch IPS Display 1600 mAh Lithium Battery Dual Camera 2G/3G Dual SIM Standby Rose Color
Offered by EASYSMX

5.0 out of 5 stars Low cost big performance, 18 July 2016
Purchased this phone as a gift. The recipient wanted to continue with their Vodaphone PAYG sim and number. The set up was simple and for a non-tech person, she's got the phone up and running in no time. The touch screen is responsive and it has a nice clear display. I haven't tried to watch video or play music do I can't comment on the performance here. If I was in the market for a new phone I would seriously consider this brand.

Flyscreen Queen insect Mesh Fibreglass Material White Fibreglass 1.2M wide sold for £6.99 per Metre
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Bunny hutch, 22 Jun. 2016
Went for this as it seems a bit stronger than some of the others. Used to reduce the risk of flys helping themselves to my bunny. One of the reviews mentions that the mesh smells which was a concern before I ordered but I'm happy to report the mesh I received has no odour!
Comment Comment | Permalink

EZI 10 X Neoprene Iron Head Covers Golf Club Black # 400003A
EZI 10 X Neoprene Iron Head Covers Golf Club Black # 400003A
Offered by EZI TRADING LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Iron covers, 22 Jun. 2016
Well made item that should last. I particularly like the window on the sole which looks much better than having the number on the cover. It also means you don't have to match covers to irons when you take them all off for cleaning. The only improvement I would suggest is that the opening is made smaller. I have a concern that the covers could fall off so I have put a stitch into each one to close them up a little.

Bunny Business 8-Panel Playpen with Free Safety Net, 55 x 55-inch, Extra Large
Bunny Business 8-Panel Playpen with Free Safety Net, 55 x 55-inch, Extra Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy bunny, 20 Jun. 2016
Easy to assemble although the cover could be better thought out. You have to place the loop below each panel joint which is then held down by the metal rod as you feed it through. Doing this is not totally effective so I've got 5 or 6 clothes pegs preventing the cover from drooping inside the bunnies playpen. The second issue is that the door catch is very loose and has been opened by my dwarf lop simply by the vibration of him standing up on his hind legs and putting his front paws on the mesh. Luckily I was with him when it happened otherwise we may have lost him. I now use a medium size luggage style padlock on the door catch. We leave this item out at all times and it's easy to move around without having to dismantle completely. I also clip a bench cover around 1 side which provides more shade and also better cover in case of a shower if we are away.

Invero® Bug Zapper Racket Electronic Mosquito Fly Swatter Insects Electric Bat Handheld ideal for Home or Travels

5.0 out of 5 stars Zapper, 20 Jun. 2016
Became a bit OCD over the risk of fly strike when we got our new bunny. Fly mesh all over his hutch and this zapper to go on the offensive. A month in and it's still working. Im only interested in going after blue and greenbottles; they certainly do create a spark and a loud crack. Even after a particularly loud crack, the fly I assumed was dead started to gather itself after 3 or 4 minutes so it was actually only stunned! Each one now gets taken outside and crushed to be sure. Apparently they live for a little over 20 days but can lay hundreds of eggs in their short lives. I like to think that each kill has potentially prevented a hundred of these disgusting creatures from coming into being.

Popamazing R23-1008F Powerful Tacker Staple Gun Stapler Kit Staples & 2500pcs Staples

5.0 out of 5 stars Good staple gun, 20 Jun. 2016
Used for a project to cover DIY wooden frames with fly mesh for a bunny hutch. Easy to load staples with no jams encountered to date. Easily powerful enough for my needs and looks well made. Comes win more staples than I will probably ever use. Very pleased with purchase and thoroughly recommend.

100 x 14cm Counter Terrorist House Air Rifle Pistol Targets (100gsm
100 x 14cm Counter Terrorist House Air Rifle Pistol Targets (100gsm
Offered by Contact Left Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Thin paper target, 20 Jun. 2016
These targets are printed on paper that is similar or the same as standard photocopier paper. They crease and flutter easily in the wind. I will need to add a cardboard backer when using these which isn't necessary with my Bisley targets. I am disappointed with this purchase and will need to look elsewhere.

Worx WG303E 2000W 40cm Electrical Chain Saw
Worx WG303E 2000W 40cm Electrical Chain Saw

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent chainsaw, 22 May 2016
One of my best buys in 2016. Go for it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4