Profile for ammi > Reviews

Content by ammi

ammi

Aidapt One Month Pill Organiser (Eligible for VAT relief in the UK)
Aidapt One Month Pill Organiser (Eligible for VAT relief in the UK)
Offered by MP 1st Class Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 16 April 2015
Bought this for my 87 year old mother. She found it hard to open the small boxes. However, it is very useful.

Disney Princess Sparkle Rapunzel
Disney Princess Sparkle Rapunzel
Offered by SCOTIE'S

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Toy, 16 April 2015
My granddaughter loves it. That is all that matters as they loose interest soon.

DISNEY MICKEY MOUSE PLUSH TOY SOFT CUDDLY KIDS MINNIE DOLL TEDDY BEAR BOYS GIRLS (MINNIE MOUSE)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 16 April 2015
I misunderstood the description as I thought I was getting a set of Mickey and Minnie.

Battery for Nokia 6300 (BL-4C)
Battery for Nokia 6300 (BL-4C)
Offered by BLUE BIRD 247

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 5 April 2014
Arrived promptly. Battery original Nokia . so far it is performing well. I have nothing else to mention about this mobile battery.

Dough Modelling Plastic Rolling Pin
Dough Modelling Plastic Rolling Pin
Offered by Creation Box

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money!, 9 Oct. 2013
My grand daughter loves this. She calls it Rolly Polly. It does what it is suppose to do. It is light and am not worried about her getting injured with it.

Soft Touch Baby Wildlife Set
Soft Touch Baby Wildlife Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 29 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Soft Touch Baby Wildlife Set (Toy)
I bought this after I bought wild "republic poly bag" as this included a zebra which was not in the other bag. My 2 year old grand daughter loves the open mouthed Hippo. Good value!!

Melissa & Doug See-Inside Numbers Wooden Peg Puzzle (10 pcs)
Melissa & Doug See-Inside Numbers Wooden Peg Puzzle (10 pcs)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good if they had a 10., 29 Nov. 2012
This is a good puzzle for kids learning to count. My grand daughter's favourite number is 10 and am a bit disappointed that there is no 10. I suppose in a puzzle of this type it is not possible to include 10. If the 0 was after 9 that would have been good.

Wild Republic Polybag Africa
Wild Republic Polybag Africa

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for Money, 29 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Wild Republic Polybag Africa (Toy)
They were excellent for my 2 year old grand daughter who was learning the names of animals. They were good size too. Although not very good quality for this prize I thought they were of good value. I would have given 5 stars if they included a zebra which is a common wild animal. Also one of the hoof's of the cheeta or leopard's [not sure which one] came out the next day.

My Favourite Nursery Rhymes [DVD]
My Favourite Nursery Rhymes [DVD]
Dvd ~ Various Artists

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Nursery Rhymes DVD, 6 Jan. 2012
I bought a few nursery rhymes DVDs for my 12 month old grand daughter. This is the only one that holds her interest as they are all animated characters. She just loves it.

Tiny Love Gymini Super Deluxe Activity Mat
Tiny Love Gymini Super Deluxe Activity Mat

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 17 Jan. 2011
I bought this for my 9 week old grand daughter. She is still too young to appreciate it although she kicks the animals. Very impressed with Amazon delivery.