Profile for B. M. Mayhew > Reviews

Content by B. M. Mayhew

B. M. Mayhew "Bee" (Hertfordshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Doctor, Doctor: Incredible True Tales From a GP's Surgery
Doctor, Doctor: Incredible True Tales From a GP's Surgery

5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Doctor, 9 May 2014
This is a very amusing and interesting book which I found hard to put down. Certainly gives one an idea of what our doctors have to put up with. I have a lot of respect for the medical profession and even more so now.

Natural Causes: Inspector McLean 1 (Inspector Mclean Mystery)
Natural Causes: Inspector McLean 1 (Inspector Mclean Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural Causes, 9 May 2014
I really liked this book and it kept me guessing almost to the end. I shall definitely be ordering the other books in the series.

12 PAIRS LADIES NON ELASTIC DAIBETIC SOCKS - SIZE 4 - 7 BRIGHT
12 PAIRS LADIES NON ELASTIC DAIBETIC SOCKS - SIZE 4 - 7 BRIGHT
Offered by carmen fucia

5.0 out of 5 stars Diabetic socks, 13 April 2014
These socks are just perfect and the colours are just what I wanted and the cost is great. I am really pleased with this purchase.

The Hard Way (Jack Reacher, Book 10)
The Hard Way (Jack Reacher, Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hard Way, 7 Feb. 2014
I love the Jack Reacher books and this one does not disappoint. I have all of them except the latest and none of them have failed to keep me interested. One thing I have to say is :How can anyone envisage Tom Cruise as Reacher? I always think of someone like Liam Neeson as Reacher. But keep up the good work Lee and let's have more Reacher books just no more films with Tom Cruise!!

Persuader (Jack Reacher, Book 7)
Persuader (Jack Reacher, Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Persuader, 16 Aug. 2013
I have most of the Jack Reacher books and I find it hard to put them down once I start reading. I would recommend these books to anyone who likes a good read. Please, Lee Child, keep the books coming.

Echo Burning (Jack Reacher, Book 5)
Echo Burning (Jack Reacher, Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Echo Burning, 16 Aug. 2013
Like all the Jack Reacher books I have read I found this one kept me hooked from start to finish

Jack Daniels Series - Three Thriller Novels (Dirty Martini #4, Fuzzy Navel #5, Cherry Bomb #6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Jack Daniels, 30 April 2013
I love the Jack Daniels series and the reason I didn't give the books 5 stars is really only a minor one - the spelling is sometimes a bit "iffy" and I am afraid that I always notice things like that. But the characters are really good and I just find myself right in the action. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who likes crime thrillers. I am almost finished reading the collection of short stories and I must confess that "Necro File" starring Harry McGlade did make me feel a bit queasy at times but it was also funny. My family think I am a bit odd reading things like this as I am no longer in the flush of youth but a great-grandmother! and they think I should be reading more genteel books!! Some chance!!

Tennis 2013 Official Calendar
Tennis 2013 Official Calendar
by Rafael Nadal
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Tennis Calendar, 11 Feb. 2013
What can I say!? Love tennis and love Roger. Would have preferred just to have photos of him but you can't have everything you want in life!!

First Deadly Conspiracy: Crime Thriller Box Set (Mac McRyan Mystery Series, Books 1-3)

4.0 out of 5 stars McRyan Mysteries, 11 Feb. 2013
I really enjoyed reading this series and fully intend to buy others in the series when available. McRyan is a very believable "hero" and the pace of the stories is quite fast and believable. I would certainly recommend the books.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Bear Sampler, 11 Feb. 2013
The design is very nice but the quality of parts of the chart are not very good and that is why I gave the 3 stars and not higher rating. I found that I had to use a magnifying glass to identify some of the symbols and I fee, also, that the chart could have been slightly larger to allow for people wh have poor eyesight.

Page: 1 | 2