Profile for Dale A. Mcewan > Reviews

Content by Dale A. Mcewan

Dale A. Mcewan (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Creatine Ethyl Ester 500mg | #1 Creatine Ethyl Ester Capsules | Powerful Creatine Pills | 120 Muscle Gain Tablets | 2 Month Supply | Muscle Gain Supplement For Men And Women | Build Muscle Fast, Improve Performance And Explode Your Energy | Safe And Effective | Best Selling Creatine Capsules | Manufactured In The UK!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 17 Aug. 2015
I've used this products several times.

I found that the monohydrate creatine needs a 'loading' phase and I find it difficult to take throughout the day.

With this stuff I have three tablets before and there tablets after a work out. I see a very notice and sustained 'pump' albeit my body fat is moderately low just now.

Great to get the CEE at this price.

Riddick
Riddick
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a watch!, 28 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Riddick (Amazon Video)
I don't know why this got such a hard time.

If you like any of the Riddick movies or sci-fi in general you'll like this.

A decent watch!

Muscle Pharm Assault Watermelon 32 Servings Pre Workout
Muscle Pharm Assault Watermelon 32 Servings Pre Workout

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 16 July 2013
Having used PHD V-Max pump and DS Craze I'm no stranger to pre-supplements.

First off this stuff tastes terrible, It is very very sweet

Second off the scoop is massive in comparrison to Craze or even V-Max pump

Third, and most importantly, it's crap - I didn't feel any kind of boost all it gave me was a sore head and make me feel sick during and after my work out.

I love coffee but even I found it hard to sleep up to 6 hours after taking this abomination.

If you are going to use a pre-gym I'd recommend a shot of coffee over this stuff.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2013 9:48 PM GMT

SMARTSHAKE Protein Shaker Gold Smoke
SMARTSHAKE Protein Shaker Gold Smoke

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 29 Mar. 2013
How did I manage before having this in my life?

Great little product - I'll normally have my pre-gym, suppliments and workout drink all in one. Saves allot of messing around!.

RDX Gym Weight Lifting Dipping Power Belt Chain Back Support Fitness Training Bodybuilding
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 29 Mar. 2013
Love this thing. I'd been putting off getting one for ages so glad I got it.

My wideboy pull ups have came along loads - now hitting 40kg weighted pull ups - When i do normal pull ups it's like nothing.

Awesome for dips as well.

PhD Nutrition V-Max Pump Lemon Crush Flavoured Pre Workout Powder 800g
PhD Nutrition V-Max Pump Lemon Crush Flavoured Pre Workout Powder 800g

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 29 Mar. 2013
I really love this stuff.

I take it along with PHD waxey volume about 20 mins before the gym - If you're looking forward to your work out and put this on top it'll have you super fired up.

If you cant be arsed with your work out - This is not a magical potion - you still wont be arsed with it after taking it.

It helps to concentrate your focus - I really like it.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein Powder, 1.82 kg, Chocolate Supreme
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein Powder, 1.82 kg, Chocolate Supreme

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 29 Mar. 2013
THis is great - Normally before bed i'll have some cottage cheese but for those nights when i'm to tired I'll hit a scoop of this with a glass of milk - per scoop it is like 24 grams of protien. it mixes really well and I've seen me add it to porridge.

The only down side is drinking it before bed will result in you waking up for a pee! which is why i normally use the cottage cheese but I do like having this as a back up!

PhD Nutrition Waxy Vol: 2Kg Mango Crush
PhD Nutrition Waxy Vol: 2Kg Mango Crush
Offered by Parkem Retail

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this, 29 Mar. 2013
I use this as part of my pre-gym. tbh I don't know how much of an effect it has. Like any suppliment it needs to be used as part of a good diet. I'll likely use this again after summer when I'm hitting my winter bulk.

Firetrap Billboard T Shirt Mens Ecru Large
Firetrap Billboard T Shirt Mens Ecru Large

1.0 out of 5 stars Feels cheap, 29 Mar. 2013
The neck is much wider than the picture shows - it's not well fitted and is pretty short. Really i should have sent it back!

PhD Nutrition Pharma Whey HT+ Protein Powder, Vanilla Creme, 2.25 kg
PhD Nutrition Pharma Whey HT+ Protein Powder, Vanilla Creme, 2.25 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome stuff., 29 Mar. 2013
I love this stuff - great taste and mixes well. Full of a bunch of other stuff that is seeminly good - tbh I just go for whatever is a whey isolate - this is the same cost as other brands but with added BCAAs.

Page: 1 | 2