Profile for Steven Murgatroyd > Reviews

Steven Murgatroyd

Share This: The Social Media Handbook for PR Professionals
Share This: The Social Media Handbook for PR Professionals
by Chartered Institute of Public Relations Social Media Panel

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic insight into how Social Media is changing the comms landscape, 29 April 2013
I'm just about to finish this book, and can't wait for Share This Too to come out!

It's a great insight into how Social Media has changed PR and comms in general. Each of the writers are an expert in their field so you know what they're saying is sensible, and while not giving you the answers they pose questions which help you find your own answer. As an internal communicator, I particularly enjoyed Rachel Miller's section on Corporate comms.

This book has something for everyone and I highly recommend it.

Culture Shock: A Handbook For 21st Century Business
Culture Shock: A Handbook For 21st Century Business
by Will McInnes

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best things I've ever read!, 18 Oct. 2012
I agree, my title does sound like it could be a bit of an overstatement, but after reading this book I truly felt inspired to do things differently in my workplace.

Some of the ideas might not be for everyone, but there IS something for everybody in this book and I've been preaching about it constantly since I finished it. I would also say that I finished it in two train journeys...on the way to London and on the way back!

If you're serious about wanting to change how your company does business, and you want to find out more about how to do that then this book is perfect for you. If you're not sure if you want to change your business, but you'd like to find out more about how and why you could do it, this book is perfect for you. If you don't want to change your business, then you need to know why you're wrong...and this book is perfect for you. Basically, this book is perfect for you...so buy it now!